Things Fallout 4 Should Add From This Game...

#71RampagingwalrusPosted 1/16/2013 8:15:53 PM
namewitheld posted...
Raiders are the people who attack merchants/towns...they raid.

You mean like the Brotherhood, and Super Mutants, and everybody else who lives outside of "society" and therefore has to steal to survive?
Just because somebody steals, does not mean that they are drugged out rapists.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#72Dark_Dash99Posted 1/16/2013 8:20:21 PM
I like fallout leveling system. If it changed to skyrim then i would never get some perks that require a high level of a certain skill i normally wouldn't touch. For example, in New Vegas I would never get those perks that require like 90 explosives, 90 Guns, and 100 survival.
---
R- Executive-R
Ive got a curved sword. big. CURVED. SWORD.
#73iDubstepPosted 1/16/2013 8:21:44 PM
Apex1619 posted...
Smoking- we can have sex and do drugs and drink alcohol but we can't smoke, sup with Dat.

Lol, I always kept at least two loose cigs on me as well as many packs and cartons in my megaton house...
#74vanguard29Posted 1/16/2013 8:25:39 PM
darkportal785 posted...
I agree with everything.

Although I'm confused by 2, what do you mean by: "clear" tags from locations?

seconded.
---
"Emerge, Entertain, Egress, Escape" (Cop Shows) http://tinyurl.com/copshows link to the poem. By Ethan Cardinal.
#75NicodaemosPosted 1/16/2013 8:33:20 PM
darkportal785 posted...
I agree with everything.

Although I'm confused by 2, what do you mean by: "clear" tags from locations?

seconded.

When you clear out a dungeon and it hasn't respawned yet.
---
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
#761qaqa1Posted 1/16/2013 8:44:36 PM
I still see why there are no bikes in fallout, but tricycles are everywhere..
---
Piplup is the best character on pokemon.
#77JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 8:53:59 PM
Dark_Dash99 posted...
I like fallout leveling system. If it changed to skyrim then i would never get some perks that require a high level of a certain skill i normally wouldn't touch. For example, in New Vegas I would never get those perks that require like 90 explosives, 90 Guns, and 100 survival.

No matter which of the leveling system you prefer, I loved that in nv. It forced you to specialize.
---
"oh i comprehended it fine! i just didnt read it!"- zerobobo
#78DrunkenPeasantPosted 1/16/2013 9:23:22 PM
I want the option to be fat!
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#79NailbombPosted 1/16/2013 9:26:03 PM
Flow_149 posted...
There need to be a option to push your followers out the way. VERONICA STOP BLOCKING THE FREAKING DOOR!

FONV has a "back up" command. That doesn't mean you're asking for help.

Skyrim you don't even need to bother talking to them, just sprint into them, although it doesn't work on dogs.
---
I find it amusing that something a drunk person babbled at me is considered "common sense" by Dismind! - Brain Hammer
#80TeXaS_PiEPosted 1/16/2013 9:52:31 PM
I don't really see dual wielding working out all too well. But if they do put it in I'd like a "dominant hand - off hand" mechanic where you get to pick if you're right or left handed. Hell, maybe even just for aesthetics.
---
May the Gods keep the wolves in the hills and the women in our beds!
GT-- JoEMaN604