Saadia Appreciation Topic

#11JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 6:33:58 AM
DrunkenPeasant posted...
MrcTOtheJ posted...
Screw her.

Not in the litteral sense either, but the turn her into the Alik'r sense no one helps the Thalmor on my whach.

Also anyone with two brain cells can see she's the one lying. (You know Hammerfell hating the Thalmor, puting them out of the province so them hireing Mercs to come after her from Hammerfell (IIRC that was her story) yeah not likely to happen)

This is pretty much the mentalty I go with every time, I always side with the Alik'r.

What a waste of good *****
---
Never promise crazy a baby
#12Omni024Posted 1/19/2013 8:09:05 AM
Kematu decides to talk to you first before ordering his guards to attack. That's good enough for me. (( Though hanging out in a bandit infested cave doesn't really give him points.)) But when it comes down to it, his story makes alot more sense to me and the fact he doesn't kill her at the end re-affirms my belief I make the right decision turning her over.
#13HatchetHoundPosted 1/19/2013 8:30:19 AM
I appreciate how she stopped talking when I gave her to the Alik'r.
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#14TheTrillTexanPosted 1/19/2013 9:19:18 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#15HatchetHoundPosted 1/19/2013 10:09:23 AM
From: TheTrillTexan | Posted: 1/19/2013 8:19:18 AM | #014
she looks nothing like a real black woman.

Thats why shes attractive.

WHOA WHOA WHOA

DUDE
---
"Mistakes are just a part of learning. You donít become an Expert At Bandit Extermination without accidentally offing a few farmers, for instance."
#16JohnRyan1228(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 10:48:05 AM
TheTrillTexan posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Im normally not one to fall for animated characters, but I would totally let that pixelated broad sit on my face.

The only other animated character that I can recall thinking was sexy is Lana Kane. Hold up, do I have a black thing?

No matter. Saadia is awesome.

Lol a "black thing" she looks nothing like a real black woman.

Thats why shes attractive.

Slow down there, buddy
---
Never promise crazy a baby
#17Billy-De-KidPosted 1/19/2013 11:10:41 AM
Sometimes, if someone is "attractive" they will use it against other people who buy into their story. Plus, her dialogue just doesn't sound convincing. Neither does Kematu's, but her's is even less so!
---
Check out the Star Fox Story on the Star Fox Assault board! Even if you aren't a Star Fox fan, it's still a good read!
The Wolf has spoken!
#18TheTrillTexanPosted 1/19/2013 11:34:12 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#19JJ2036Posted 1/19/2013 1:18:52 PM
Board User Information
User Name TheTrillTexan
User ID 6707663
Board User Level -1: Suspended
User's posting privileges have been suspended for one or more Terms of Service violations, pending review by an Administrator.

Lol
---
GT: JayIsDaTruth
#20HatchetHoundPosted 1/19/2013 1:34:55 PM
Aw man, I missed the second one.
---