The best kills ever.

#1themissingmanPosted 1/17/2013 6:51:43 PM
Post your best kills ever. May contain spoilers later.

I just got this one in Bleak Falls Barrow.

Trying to use the terrain more to my advantage, and went for an assist off a pendulum trap in the Sanctum portion. Draugr pops from his box, I back up through the trap and it follows. Misses the first pendulum, but gets drilled by the second. The momentum pushes it into the hole in the wall where it falls through into the void. I can't see it, but it must've hit the limit and respawned at its spawn point -- the coffin. The next thing I see is a dead draugr come flying out of the coffin and bounce off the floor some ten feet away.
---
Handsome Jack 2012
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen
#2MilkyWhitesPosted 1/17/2013 11:00:28 PM
I once insta-killed an Elk by shooting it in the butthole with a crossbow. And I don't mean around the buttocks area. I mean the bolt looked like it penetrated his rectum. Was completely by chance, too.

Laughed way harder than I should have at that.
---
I killed fitty men! -Cotton Hill
#3GriffRobertsPosted 1/17/2013 11:02:54 PM
I was going on a werewolf bender after installing Dawnguard for the first time, just to see how awesome it was. I start a personal war against the bandits at Valtheim Towers, and once I get up to the archer at the top of the tower, I get the killcam where I grab him by the head and fling him. In this case, I casually flung him off of the tower and into the river.

Flawless.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#4themissingman(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 12:05:39 AM
GriffRoberts posted...
I was going on a werewolf bender after installing Dawnguard for the first time, just to see how awesome it was. I start a personal war against the bandits at Valtheim Towers, and once I get up to the archer at the top of the tower, I get the killcam where I grab him by the head and fling him. In this case, I casually flung him off of the tower and into the river.

Flawless.

That sounds pretty badass.
---
Handsome Jack 2012
X-Box Live Gamertag: GandalfTheGreen
#5A3QU1TASPosted 1/18/2013 12:18:46 AM
During the DB quest line-

I was on my way to the emperor's ship and walking along the docks and came up on the captain and as he turned and exclaimed "oh it's you!" I took his head clean off with my dagger it was unexpected and very poetic.
---
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I
#6Mick65Posted 1/18/2013 12:21:33 AM
Maybe not my best ever, but in one of the lower areas of Forelhost, a chamber with three Death Lords. I dual cast Fire Cloak, shout Slow Time and run into the room strafing Wall of Flames at the three as I pelt them with Incinerate. Weaving around columns and jumping over coffins I herded the like sheep in a spiraling pool of fire.

When it was over, I just had to go into vanity cam and admire my Altmer NecroVamp as his eyes glowed from under the Jagged Crown, wreathed in the flames of the destruction he had sown.
---
Casually Hardcore
#7Omega_GilgameshPosted 1/18/2013 12:35:53 AM
This kills in this game are nothing compared to Dishonored (I'll get to that in a moment), but here are a few memorable experiences.

So after I trained myself to 100 Sneak by tenderizing Master Wulfgar with an iron mace, bloodying what is probably his best Sunday robe in the process (and likely pushing his patience to the breaking point), I fast travel to a point near a dragon wall. After twenty minutes of sneaking up the mountain above the wall, where the dragon was sleeping, I nearly die three times trying to slowly creep down the mountain side so I'd have a clear shot as it's sleeping tail. Well, I ended up in a weird position where I was essentially under his but, and the only angle that made it's name (it had to be an Elder Dragon, of course) show up was, um, where his privates would be (thankfully they're apparently genderless). So after gathering my courage, I do a power attack, he takes off. I wonder for a moment why it's not showing how much my x30 sneak attack took off his health, and by the time I manage to get out from the wedged position behind the wall, I witness him crash landing and booyah, dragon soul. So instead of pooing themselves, dead dragons do the headless chicken thing and run around a bit.

A little longer than I intended, I'll keep this one short. After I unlocked the decapitation perk on my Samurai character, I go through a dozen fights or so, no decap, then I'm finally through Windhelm, in the chamber where we fight Ulfric for the final showdown, Tullius defeats Ulfric, and I decapitate Galmar. Never liked that guy, so it was kinda cool seeing his wolf-draped head go flying.

Now in Dishonored, at one point I picked up a casket of Whale Oil, threw it into a couple guards, didn't watch the final explosion as I Blinked up to a Tall Boy and killed the pilot, then saw a group of guards coming at me with one guy in the back. Blinked to him as soon as I was done slitting the Tall Boy's throat, decapitated him, used slow time, attached a spring razor to his decapitated head, then threw the head at the group, and before time resumed, I fired my four-round magazine pistol at some guys around the corner. Time resumes, four simultanious headshots on one side, three or four guards get shredded to bits on the other. All that took about ten seconds.
---
"In this business, either you learn and grow or you die." Ron Kaufmann, and that's why the republicans lost, this is a country, not a business.
#8Omni024Posted 1/18/2013 1:15:05 AM
Shot an Arrow through a bandit's eye.

Severed the Head off an Orc while on top of a tower. The Head flew off the tower.

Severed the Head off a random kitty. The head kept rolling... and rolling.... and rolling.... I followed it until it despawned.

Watched a bandit run toward me, trip and then die.

Fus Do Ra... is fun.
#9RetneugPosted 1/18/2013 1:28:09 AM
themissingman posted...
The momentum pushes it into the hole in the wall where it falls through into the void. I can't see it, but it must've hit the limit and respawned at its spawn point -- the coffin. The next thing I see is a dead draugr come flying out of the coffin and bounce off the floor some ten feet away.

That draugr was thinking with portals.
---
I tend to go on.
#10MalnourishedPosted 1/18/2013 1:28:50 AM
Shot a fireball at a draugr, he flew down a hill and onto a pressure plate, which triggered one of those fling-y gate trap things, which flung him very far into a wall.

Yes, I'm aware he was dead from the fireball, don't care.
---
One more time, with feeling!