The best kills ever.

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#21
Went into Darkshade with my level 8 khajiit, came out at level 11. Why? Got chased around by trolls on the inside, frantically healing myself in one hand while trying to hit one troll at a time frequently enough to offset its regeneration; meanwhile, the other troll's still trying to rip out my liver. The fact that I won that fight on Adept at such a low level makes it awesome.

Also, the Rift is apparently infested with trolls, because as I crossed over towards Riften, a troll shows up, fight ensues. Halfway through, another one shows up. Finished the first, got to work on the second, then a THIRD shows up! Killed the second one and moved on to the third, and a FOURTH troll appears! Still managed to kill them though.

Lastly, there was this time that I caught the Butcher of Windhelm redhanded and rushed him with a greatsword, DECAPITATION!!! LOL
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
3 years ago#22
My favorite was with Peryite's cultists. I cast invisibility, got right between the three of them and unleashed my master level fire scroll right when the guy says:"if you're not pleased,send us a sign". I also had plenty of great killcams with magic followers: if they cast their spell at the right time, your headbutt or whatever the killcam is will send the enemy flying across the room.
3 years ago#23
i once picked off 5 bandits in under a minute via slit throats, then killed their leader
with an arrow right through his right iris from around 100ft ahh good times
"there is no use lecturing pigs" kazuya shibuya. (ghost hunt)[GT:koutsu 88] [save timsplitter4] [Dragonlord of TBWNN]

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived