S9olution to the combat problem'

#1obladdPosted 1/18/2013 11:06:02 PM
Okay. When you draw your sword you just stand there for a minute and look cool, maybe look to the side. Then, you press:

left, left diagonal down, down, right diagonal down, right then attack button.

You could also, charge for a few seconds in one direction, then hit the other direction real fast, then the attack button, and then you would also do something cool.

Maybe you could tap attack a few times and do a two hit combo.
#2Cogira94Posted 1/18/2013 11:07:07 PM
Okay. When you draw your sword you just stand there for a minute and look cool, maybe look to the side. Then, you press:

You could also, charge for a few seconds in one direction, then hit the other direction real fast, then the attack button, and then you would also do something cool.

#3obladd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:10:57 AM
Cogira94 posted...

Seriously, it sounds like the commands for sonic boom or yoga flame, but think about it it works.

I'm backpeadling all the time in Skyrim. It would be nice to be able to use the half circle for some cool move because I use it anyway. I impliment the fundementals like forward, downforward, forward and pretend it makes a differance.
#4RebelElite791Posted 1/19/2013 2:11:41 AM
Da f***?
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#5obladd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:13:07 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Da f***?

I know.
#6nugmanagogoPosted 1/19/2013 2:13:25 AM
RebelElite791 posted...
Da f***?

Yeah not sure what's goin' on.
---
LaserPoo is the most talented comedian in existence, just ask him.
#7NathypantsPosted 1/19/2013 2:18:18 AM
Using stick to play Skyrim?

Oh. Interesting.

41236D > 236D > 8D

HEE HEE HEE.
---
~If you sprinkle when you tinkle~
~Be a sweetie and wipe the seaty~
#8obladd(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 2:22:35 AM
nugmanagogo posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Da f***?

Yeah not sure what's goin' on.

Okayokayokay, think of it like this, everybody wants a cool killcam right? Well, let's say, you could make a button combo like:

fullcircle+attack = one killcam like the one where you stab thr guy in the gut and lift him up then throw him down.

With a dagger you could have cut throat stuff like a half circle+attack button combo woyuld do a regualr ear to ear and two taps on the attack button would do a two stab attack and three would be a three stab move.
#9The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/19/2013 4:33:49 AM
Sometimes I miss drugs.

Then I read gamefaqs.
---
To be announced
#10FMLGPosted 1/19/2013 4:37:02 AM
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
Sometimes I miss drugs.

Then I read gamefaqs.

Feel tempted to sig this.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Don't you hate it when people copy your sig?