The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

I Want the Next Small DLC to Be!!!!

#1Apex1619Posted 1/20/2013 2:45:23 PM(edited)
By Small I Mean a Hearthfire Type DLC. - Results (477 votes)
A Rebuild Helgen/ Winterhold DLC
45.28% (216 votes)
A Weapons and Armor Pack
27.04% (129 votes)
Quest Adding DLC
17.82% (85 votes)
NPC Adding DLC
2.73% (13 votes)
Other(Explain)
7.13% (34 votes)
This poll is now closed.
When You Rebuild Helgen/Winterhold it will add quests and NPCs to it just not on as large as a scale as just pure quests an NPC DLC

A Weapons and Armors pack will add huge amounts of weapons and Armors to the vanilla game, maybe even spears

Quests just add maybe a few new NPCs and alot of quests to baisically useless towns and give use to pretty much useless NpCs

NPC DLC just a multitude of marriageable, companions, or interesting characters to skyrim

I would really like a rebuild Helgen/ Winterhold DLC
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#2El_DesconocidoPosted 1/20/2013 2:26:34 PM
I wouldn't mind a Weapons Pack. That could get very interesting if done right.
---
Stay out of trouble, Argonian...
Denver Broncos, the team that's NOT going to the Super Bowl
#3RikiazPosted 1/20/2013 2:35:34 PM
Other. Spell Pack. Just a ton of new spells with different uses and unique effects. We need some more variety and some old spell effects back, such as fortify _____, Feather, Dispel, more DoTs, ect.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#4darkportal785Posted 1/20/2013 2:44:27 PM
I think the small DLCs should focus on building on the roleplaying aspects of the game. Hearthfire built upon the family aspect of the game, and I'd like the next one to focus on owning and operating businesses.

Buying land and investing in a mine on it, or building an inn/tavern on it. Perhaps the DLC can even add the economy and payable player taxes features that were rumored to be in the game pre-launch.

Possible businesses:

- Mines
- Inn/Taverns
- Meaderies/Wineries
- Smitheries
- Small Guilds (Hunters, Alchemists, Smiths, Pugilists, etc.)
---
I saw something nasty in the woodshed!
#5FMLGPosted 1/20/2013 2:47:20 PM
darkportal785 posted...
I think the small DLCs should focus on building on the roleplaying aspects of the game. Hearthfire built upon the family aspect of the game, and I'd like the next one to focus on owning and operating businesses.

Buying land and investing in a mine on it, or building an inn/tavern on it. Perhaps the DLC can even add the economy and payable player taxes features that were rumored to be in the game pre-launch.

Possible businesses:

- Mines
- Inn/Taverns
- Meaderies/Wineries
- Smitheries

Add a brothel to that list and I'm sold.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#6darkportal785Posted 1/20/2013 2:47:42 PM
FMLG posted...
darkportal785 posted...

Possible businesses:

- Mines
- Inn/Taverns
- Meaderies/Wineries
- Smitheries

Add a brothel to that list and I'm sold.

I knew I forgot something.
---
I saw something nasty in the woodshed!
#7DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/20/2013 2:48:01 PM
I picked the quest one I didn't read your description I meant more like a questline another area.

Herma Mora Was AWESOME(maybe even as cool as Sheogorath though I still liked his shrine voice better than his Scottish thing in SI)

Something Dwemer related or visiting that continent way north the nords originally came from
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#8Apex1619(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 2:52:43 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
I picked the quest one I didn't read your description I meant more like a questline another area.

Herma Mora Was AWESOME(maybe even as cool as Sheogorath though I still liked his shrine voice better than his Scottish thing in SI)

Something Dwemer related or visiting that continent way north the nords originally came from

That would be an expansion style DLC, like Dragonborn or Dawnguard. I said a small Hearthfire type DLC.
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#9DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/20/2013 2:53:38 PM
Apex1619 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...

That would be an expansion style DLC, like Dragonborn or Dawnguard. I said a small Hearthfire type DLC.

oh sorry,

horse armor.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#10RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 2:56:15 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...

There's nothing about the Dwemer that needs to be in an expansion, and Atmora is a frozen wasteland.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.