I Want the Next Small DLC to Be!!!!

#11RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 1:56:31 PM
FMLG posted...
darkportal785 posted...
I think the small DLCs should focus on building on the roleplaying aspects of the game. Hearthfire built upon the family aspect of the game, and I'd like the next one to focus on owning and operating businesses.

Buying land and investing in a mine on it, or building an inn/tavern on it. Perhaps the DLC can even add the economy and payable player taxes features that were rumored to be in the game pre-launch.

Possible businesses:

- Mines
- Inn/Taverns
- Meaderies/Wineries
- Smitheries
- Small Guilds (Hunters, Alchemists, Smiths, Pugilists, etc.)

Add a brothel to that list and I'm sold.

inb4 Littlefinger RP
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#12DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/20/2013 2:04:42 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
I picked the quest one I didn't read your description I meant more like a questline another area.

Herma Mora Was AWESOME(maybe even as cool as Sheogorath though I still liked his shrine voice better than his Scottish thing in SI)

Something Dwemer related or visiting that continent way north the nords originally came from

There's nothing about the Dwemer that needs to be in an expansion, and Atmora is a frozen wasteland.

nords are pretty hardy bet someopne still lives up there. AlsoDemer are mysterious and their dungeons are fun also could use some technology based gear
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#13XydruPosted 1/20/2013 2:08:50 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
I picked the quest one I didn't read your description I meant more like a questline another area.

Herma Mora Was AWESOME(maybe even as cool as Sheogorath though I still liked his shrine voice better than his Scottish thing in SI)

Something Dwemer related or visiting that continent way north the nords originally came from

There's nothing about the Dwemer that needs to be in an expansion, and Atmora is a frozen wasteland.

nords are pretty hardy bet someopne still lives up there. AlsoDemer are mysterious and their dungeons are fun also could use some technology based gear

Frozen wasteland, nothing lives there.
We know what happened to the Dwemer. Just, no.
---
CharDee MacDennis, the Game of Games
#14MC2011Posted 1/20/2013 2:31:20 PM
A shotgun.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#15ALLENO31Posted 1/20/2013 2:33:14 PM
im guessing armor includes robes?

cause im getting bored with my plain black robes(self enchanted)
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#16gunsndrosesPosted 1/20/2013 2:36:52 PM
Rikiaz posted...
Other. Spell Pack. Just a ton of new spells with different uses and unique effects. We need some more variety and some old spell effects back, such as fortify _____, Feather, Dispel, more DoTs, ect.
#17DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/20/2013 2:37:46 PM
Xydru posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...

Frozen wasteland, nothing lives there.
We know what happened to the Dwemer. Just, no.

Not about here they went more along the line going through the ruins for one of the daedric princes. honestly the dwarven runes are the only places that have good puzzles not spoon fed to you .. hey match this bird to the bird DIRECTLY above it or hey the combination to this door is on the Key for said door. at least there was some trial and error to dwarven puzzles.
---
#18Valtiel43Posted 1/20/2013 2:38:55 PM
Rebuild Helgen and become Jarl.
Then once you get a good economy and workers going in Helgen, you can begin spending money to help rebuild Winterhold to it's former glory. And maybe have an option to expand some of the settlements, like Falkreath and Dawnstar.

Or maybe you could build up settlements around the plots of land that were introduced in Hearthfire. For example, You could have a trader build a house by Lakeview manor, then a few family's build homes, then a smith sets up a shop, maybe a little mine opens up, then next thing you know it's a little village.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#19OEIO999Posted 1/20/2013 2:39:54 PM
Other: Thalmor DLC
#20DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/20/2013 2:42:18 PM
Valtiel43 posted...
Rebuild Helgen and become Jarl.
Then once you get a good economy and workers going in Helgen, you can begin spending money to help rebuild Winterhold to it's former glory. And maybe have an option to expand some of the settlements, like Falkreath and Dawnstar.

Or maybe you could build up settlements around the plots of land that were introduced in Hearthfire. For example, You could have a trader build a house by Lakeview manor, then a few family's build homes, then a smith sets up a shop, maybe a little mine opens up, then next thing you know it's a little village.

thatd be cool
---