I Want the Next Small DLC to Be!!!!

#21ALLENO31Posted 1/20/2013 3:45:23 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
Valtiel43 posted...
Rebuild Helgen and become Jarl.
Then once you get a good economy and workers going in Helgen, you can begin spending money to help rebuild Winterhold to it's former glory. And maybe have an option to expand some of the settlements, like Falkreath and Dawnstar.

Or maybe you could build up settlements around the plots of land that were introduced in Hearthfire. For example, You could have a trader build a house by Lakeview manor, then a few family's build homes, then a smith sets up a shop, maybe a little mine opens up, then next thing you know it's a little village.

thatd be cool

---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#22turn_basedPosted 1/20/2013 4:07:02 PM
Weapons or spells. No more heavy scripting stuff, the xbox and the engine can barely handle what's going on now. Oh, and different styles of more armor types like we have with fur and steel.
---
Redguards Rule!
#23jrr18Posted 1/20/2013 4:09:17 PM
An arena.
---
Victory over the 2013 Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#24RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 4:27:58 PM
DarkLordMorsul posted...
Valtiel43 posted...
Rebuild Helgen and become Jarl.
Then once you get a good economy and workers going in Helgen, you can begin spending money to help rebuild Winterhold to it's former glory. And maybe have an option to expand some of the settlements, like Falkreath and Dawnstar.

Or maybe you could build up settlements around the plots of land that were introduced in Hearthfire. For example, You could have a trader build a house by Lakeview manor, then a few family's build homes, then a smith sets up a shop, maybe a little mine opens up, then next thing you know it's a little village.

thatd be cool

A Jarl is Jarl of a hold, not a city. Helgen is part of Falkreath Hold...
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#25The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/20/2013 4:29:04 PM
I want to be able to make waffles....
#26Apex1619(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 4:51:57 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...

I FOLLOW THIS MAN. HE HAS A FRISBEE!
---
Oh sheesh y'all, twas a dream!
#27JohnRyan1228Posted 1/20/2013 4:52:53 PM
Apex1619 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...

I FOLLOW THIS MAN. HE HAS A FRISBEE!

I want cake noooooow! I want it noooooooow!
---
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
#28SPMcKinneyPosted 1/20/2013 4:59:20 PM(edited)
Valtiel43 posted...
...Or maybe you could build up settlements around the plots of land that were introduced in Hearthfire. For example, You could have a trader build a house by Lakeview manor, then a few family's build homes, then a smith sets up a shop, maybe a little mine opens up, then next thing you know it's a little village.

Didn't think of that that would be awesome even cooler if it progressed something similar to Cropsford from Oblivion (http://goo.gl/zuqUN) instead of instantaneous and have a few workers "building" too.

But why only 'or'...rebuilding Helgan and Winterhold would be cool (what I voted for) maybe a collection chest (leveled gold), free room at the inn, and 10% discount at shops...or whatever complete it.

Edit:
jrr18 posted...
An arena.

Ooo and this there is already people, an area, faction and I can't remember what else in the CS shouldn't be to hard to finish it and add it
---
Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur! :: "Today is a good day for someone else to die!"
GT & PSN: SPMcKinney
#29corranhorn44Posted 1/20/2013 5:13:10 PM
Staves depleted of charge default to low damage melee weapons until recharged.
---
I'm on SO much fire!
#30DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/20/2013 5:17:08 PM
RebelElite791 posted...

A Jarl is Jarl of a hold, not a city. Helgen is part of Falkreath Hold...

This, this is you:

http://whateverblog.dallasnews.com/files/2012/12/Grumpy-Cat-MEME-01.jpg
---
Skit Tells is Really good