I Want the Next Small DLC to Be!!!!

#41Dovahkiin_66Posted 1/20/2013 5:30:42 PM
OEIO999 posted...
Other: Thalmor DLC

yes. You could join every faction in the game, but the thalmor. I've always wanted to join them. See what'd be like.
---
Khajiit like this topic. That is why Khajiit post in it.
GT:Panda mAn438
#42Flow_149Posted 1/20/2013 5:31:25 PM
Weapon/Armor Pack only if it contained new weapon types (i.e. crossbows in dawnguard). Otherwise the rebuild Helgen Pack.
#43RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 5:32:49 PM
Dovahkiin_66 posted...
OEIO999 posted...
Other: Thalmor DLC

yes. You could join every faction in the game, but the thalmor. I've always wanted to join them. See what'd be like.

Because joining the group that wants to end existence totally makes sense.

And because the Thalmor/Dominion would totally let a man join their ranks. Lolno.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#44MC2011Posted 1/20/2013 5:38:40 PM
Because joining the group that wants to end existence totally makes sense.

Hey! I'm suicidal and selfish. If I want to die, you better believe the whole damn world is coming with me.
---
May God have mercy on your soul... - The Preacher
Because I sure as hell won't. - The Gunslinger
#45MrcTOtheJPosted 1/20/2013 5:40:02 PM
Weapons pack dare I say.

If done right like GRA for New Vegas (I know diffrent dev, but let's face it when it came to DLC marketing and stuff Bethesda called the shots as publisher) then it would be great.

Add in New Materials (with full weapon and armor sets), new weapon types like Spears and other poll arms, hell sythes maybe, new armor varients, new weapon varients (by those last two I mean diffrent skins on armors and weapons in the game, kind of like Fur has) and new Artifact weapons and armor added as well, and expand on certain weapon types, mainly crossbows, add a crossbow for most materials.

Would be nice IMO, add new stuff for builds, maybe add a Quest or two to get the new Artifacts, and so on.

I also don't mind the business idea someone else sugested.
---
Currently Playing: Far Cry 3 (PS3), Fallout: New Vegas (PS3) Skyrim (PS3) Currently waiting for DLC next month :D
#46DarkLordMorsulPosted 1/20/2013 5:53:18 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...

"A Jarl is Jarl of a hold, not a city. Helgen is part of Falkreath Hold..."

Is a factual statement.

In the future, I'll be sure to add "you insufferable idiot" at the end of that, so I'm really a standoffish party pooper. K?

There's also calling other user plebs in other thread, you feel a need to be superior. I bow to your knowledge of a video game.
---
Skit Tells is Really good
#47RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 5:53:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#48EvangeliPosted 1/20/2013 6:01:24 PM
Weapons/Armor pack, with added spells too.
---
Gamertag: Evangeli__<^>__Alt: All_Under_Heaven
#49FastEddie2121Posted 1/20/2013 6:20:31 PM
You get to discover the hidden tomb of the Nerevarine on Solstheim. Someone else more capable than me can work out all the details, but all I want to happen at the end is to fall through some hidden hole or trapdoor and as my hazy vision slowly returns to focus the main title music (starting with the drums) of Morrowind plays as spectral lights above the Nerevarine's tomb grow filling your field of view.

Further nostalga overload if the dlc somehow imports a save from your hard drive (and my old xbox save since I played MW on my 360) and depicts your Nerevarine along with a book telling of your adventures as well as weapons/gear you used when you defeated dagoth ur.

Thus ends my pie in the sky wish that will never, ever happen.
---
Thorbald is old and fat!
#50RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 6:21:17 PM
FastEddie2121 posted...
You get to discover the hidden tomb of the Nerevarine on Solstheim. Someone else more capable than me can work out all the details, but all I want to happen at the end is to fall through some hidden hole or trapdoor and as my hazy vision slowly returns to focus the main title music (starting with the drums) of Morrowind plays as spectral lights above the Nerevarine's tomb grow filling your field of view.

Further nostalga overload if the dlc somehow imports a save from your hard drive (and my old xbox save since I played MW on my 360) and depicts your Nerevarine along with a book telling of your adventures as well as weapons/gear you used when you defeated dagoth ur.

Thus ends my pie in the sky wish that will never, ever happen.

And thank god it won't.

Yeah, let's give a canon death to a MC, who could that possibly piss off!?
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.