I Want the Next Small DLC to Be!!!!

#51JohnRyan1228Posted 1/20/2013 7:22:21 PM
FastEddie2121 posted...
You get to discover the hidden tomb of the Nerevarine on Solstheim. Someone else more capable than me can work out all the details, but all I want to happen at the end is to fall through some hidden hole or trapdoor and as my hazy vision slowly returns to focus the main title music (starting with the drums) of Morrowind plays as spectral lights above the Nerevarine's tomb grow filling your field of view.

Further nostalga overload if the dlc somehow imports a save from your hard drive (and my old xbox save since I played MW on my 360) and depicts your Nerevarine along with a book telling of your adventures as well as weapons/gear you used when you defeated dagoth ur.

Thus ends my pie in the sky wish that will never, ever happen.

I'm glad you posted that last sentence so I didn't have to say it myself.
---
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
#52kirklmattyPosted 1/20/2013 7:35:06 PM(edited)
before Dragonborn was even thought of, i wanted a DLC that told us the Dwemer story, how they grew technologically, and how the suddenly disappeared.. (by finding a Chrystal or another "time wound" and using a long forgotten Elder scroll you find and it takes you back to when they thrived and helped prevent something).. and that it would revolve around hermaous mora or what ever its name was..

but now that wont happen.. i dont think anyone would want him to be a big part of a DLC a second time..

RebelElite791 posted...
In the future, I'll be sure to add "you insufferable idiot" at the end of that, so I'm really a standoffish party pooper. K?

and yet you wonder why people don't like you.

but hey, its easy to get some obnoxious superiority complex over the internet when you cant achieve that IRL
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
#53RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 7:30:25 PM
kirklmatty posted...
before Dragonborn was even thought of, i wanted a DLC that told us the Dwemer story, how they grew technologically, and how the suddenly disappeared.. (by finding a Chrystal or another "time wound" and using a long forgotten Elder scroll you find and it takes you back to when they thrived and helped prevent something).. and that it would revolve around hermaous mora or what ever its name was..

but now that wont happen.. i dont think anyone would want him to be a big part of a DLC a second time..

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/final-report-trebonius

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

I swear people, I'm just going to sig that...
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#54FastEddie2121Posted 1/20/2013 7:32:21 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
FastEddie2121 posted...
You get to discover the hidden tomb of the Nerevarine on Solstheim. Someone else more capable than me can work out all the details, but all I want to happen at the end is to fall through some hidden hole or trapdoor and as my hazy vision slowly returns to focus the main title music (starting with the drums) of Morrowind plays as spectral lights above the Nerevarine's tomb grow filling your field of view.

Further nostalga overload if the dlc somehow imports a save from your hard drive (and my old xbox save since I played MW on my 360) and depicts your Nerevarine along with a book telling of your adventures as well as weapons/gear you used when you defeated dagoth ur.

Thus ends my pie in the sky wish that will never, ever happen.

And thank god it won't.

Yeah, let's give a canon death to a MC, who could that possibly piss off!?

True, but I'd be happy and their tears would be delicious.
---
Thorbald is old and fat!
#55The_Ivory_ManPosted 1/20/2013 7:32:22 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
kirklmatty posted...

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/final-report-trebonius

*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

I swear people, I'm just going to sig that...

I don't think the Imperial Library is a reliable source, it's clearly been influenced by those Imperials
#56kirklmattyPosted 1/20/2013 7:40:05 PM(edited)
*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

Fan Written crap amounts to Diddly if it didn't come from the Team who wrote TES

i Swear, its like you WANT people to hate you.
---
[FfC] PSN: CapNKirkland... also known as CaptainCostco.
I Hate the fact that a loud minority beats the silent majority
#57RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 7:40:56 PM
kirklmatty posted...
*cough*

*cough*

*cough*

Fan Written crap amounts to Diddly if it didn't come from the Team who wrote TES

If you bothered to actually read the f***ing link in question, he mentions canon sources, and is just explaining them.

Are you really this thick? .....Wait, don't answer that.

http://www.imperial-library.info/content/interviews-skeleton-man
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Baladas_Demnevanni_(person)
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#58darkportal785Posted 1/20/2013 7:40:57 PM
Why do people have such a hard on for the Nerevarine?
---
I saw something nasty in the woodshed!
#59FastEddie2121Posted 1/20/2013 7:43:40 PM
darkportal785 posted...
Why do people have such a hard on for the Nerevarine?

I'm not aroused at the moment. Its just a post on a forum. Dragonborn dlc got me a bit nostalgic is all.
---
Thorbald is old and fat!
#60Curved_Sw0rdPosted 1/20/2013 7:43:49 PM
I want a DLC that turns Skyrim into an H-Game.
---
Hurr I'm a durr- RebelElite791