I Want the Next Small DLC to Be!!!!

#81silverhunter16Posted 1/20/2013 8:39:54 PM
I would like a new spell pack of some kind. It wouldn't need to be over the top or anything, hell, I would be happy if I could combine 2 seemingly compatible spells together to get a unique version of them (ex. combine bound sword with a flame spell to get a fiery bound sword) Maybe even expand on the whole ash-wind magic from the dragonborn dlc a little more.
#82Arn544Posted 1/20/2013 8:44:13 PM
Idk what kind of small add ons I'd like (since I don't have DB yet they probably already added stuff I'd think of)
Not a lot of water in Skyrim but maybe let us make/use our own boats, add some pirates or something

Other than that what I'd really like is most of these bugs getting fixed, sooo many broken quests and minor annoyances. Can't see the new tree in whiterun, can't turn the eye in to delvin, can't turn books in because you grabbed it before starting the quest.
#83darkportal785Posted 1/20/2013 8:47:29 PM
I had an argument with Rebel once.

It was fun.
---
I saw something nasty in the woodshed!
#84RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 9:52:12 PM
LoveSheep posted...
I want the next dlc to be free because I am sick of the nickel and dime approach.

Because Bethesda, of all companies, is really one to nickle and dime their customers, right?

MC2011 posted...
I'll never understand how people can hate Rebel.

I called him out for being arrogant when he made a topic bragging about "finding" a year old glitch, and was saying everyone was jealous of his 200 view Youtube video, and he's never forgiven me =[
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#85Zaane1291Posted 1/20/2013 10:04:41 PM
eh I agree with the new spells one....but I would also love the buisness one...

if possible I want one to add more levels...bump it up to 100...nice and even capping at 81 just irks me to no end
#86Valtiel43Posted 1/20/2013 10:17:44 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

A Jarl is Jarl of a hold, not a city. Helgen is part of Falkreath Hold...

This, this is you:

http://whateverblog.dallasnews.com/files/2012/12/Grumpy-Cat-MEME-01.jpg

Because I possess more than a modicum of intelligence?

You'd be the Lord of Helgen, if anything.

If you call knowing pointless facts about a video game intelligence, then I'm sure you have a modicum of worthless knowledge.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#87RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 10:20:25 PM
Valtiel43 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

This, this is you:

If you call knowing pointless facts about a video game intelligence, then I'm sure you have a modicum of worthless knowledge.

Aww, babby mad?

And it's made pretty obvious what a Jarl is if you've, you know, even played the game.

Maybe you should find another board to post on and another game to play if that somehow slipped by you.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#88Valtiel43Posted 1/20/2013 10:24:08 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Valtiel43 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
DarkLordMorsul posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

This, this is you:

Aww, babby mad?

And it's made pretty obvious what a Jarl is if you've, you know, even played the game.

Maybe you should find another board to post on and another game to play if that somehow slipped by you.

Are you one of those awkward guys that justifies how introverted you are with sayings like, "Everyone else is dumb and they don't get my superior intellect!"? Yeah. That's you.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#89Hydroflame20Posted 1/20/2013 10:24:40 PM
A Rebuild Helgen/ Winterhold DLC I would love something like this indeed.
---
Where you see a means to destroy, I see a way to control--to dominate and harness the Reapers' power. Imagine how strong humanity would be if we controlled them
#90RebelElite791Posted 1/20/2013 10:48:19 PM
Valtiel43 posted...

Are you one of those awkward guys that justifies how introverted you are with sayings like, "Everyone else is dumb and they don't get my superior intellect!"? Yeah. That's you.

Yep, you hit the nail on the head babe.
---