Would you buy the next Elder Scrolls if...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Would you buy the next Elder Scrolls if...
3 years ago#21
if anybody thinks TES games have good combat you're either a blind fanboy or a str8 up idiot

demons/dark souls does have a good combat system but tbh i still dont think it would mesh well with a TES game
PSN: axeei
XBL GT: axeeeeeeeeL
3 years ago#22
demons/dark souls does have a good combat system but tbh i still dont think it would mesh well with a TES game

This. I think there are a lot of improvements that can be made to the combat, without having to turn it into something else entirely.
Until you spread your wings, you'll never know how far you can walk.
GT-- The Baconer
3 years ago#23
xoAxelox posted...
if anybody thinks TES games have good combat you're either a blind fanboy or a str8 up idiot

Good thing your opinion carries no more weight than theirs then, cause you don't seem like quite the mental giant yourself there. Don't want you pulling anything.
3 years ago#24
Don't need to change the combat completely, just adjust the stupidly inflated HP values on enemies. And fix the god damn bugs.
The poodle bites. The poodle chews it.
3 years ago#25
Hells to the yeah. Dark Souls was epic and deep and awesome. More than th R mashing fest. Time TES became an actual RPG again.
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
3 years ago#26
Mixorz posted...
Hells to the yeah. Dark Souls was epic and deep and awesome. More than th R mashing fest. Time TES became an actual RPG again.

Because it hasn't always had the current combat system or a more mediocre version of it.
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
3 years ago#27
I like Dark Souls combat as much as the next guy but it wouldn't fit TES at all. That's not to say that I wouldn't like a revamped combat system as long as they don't spend too many resources on it.

The only thing id like to see from Dark Souls is the parry/riposte system.
3 years ago#28
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Because it hasn't always had the current combat system or a more mediocre version of it.

Not really, Morrowind was more about dice rolls, which are at RPG roots. It's okay that TES has become a mindless hack and slash meant for the CoD bro crowd. Just call a duck a duk here.
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
3 years ago#29
The Elder Souls
Some people call it big, me i call it a treasure.
3 years ago#30
Mixorz posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
Mixorz posted...

Not really, Morrowind was more about dice rolls, which are at RPG roots. It's okay that TES has become a mindless hack and slash meant for the CoD bro crowd. Just call a duck a duk here.

Morrowinds combat was absolutely horrid. You want to revamp combat, fine. But that combat system was nonsense.
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Would you buy the next Elder Scrolls if...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived