Would you buy the next Elder Scrolls if...

#211aero_kineticPosted 1/22/2013 6:04:03 PM
Lol, troll topic.
---
Drill them. I love drilling my big sisters. They scream a lot when I do it. I've done it at least twice today. I took a video of it, too. ~ NInjaZiru
#212vega2505Posted 1/22/2013 6:40:15 PM
AwesomePS3gamer posted...
Well, what about The Witcher's combat, guys? Do you think it would fit in a TES game? I just want something different, I love the games but the combat is so freaking bad. :(

The Witcher is too shallow...you have to use all 3 trees to make it interesting...you just go with swords, you just have a light and heavy attack with no variance, so no.

Skyrim's combat is what it is...you wouldn't complain about it if you had played Morrowind...at least in Skyrim your attacks hit when you do them...not just miss due to game calculations.
---
I used to be a Street Fighter like you...then I took a Spiral Arrow to the knee.
#213singhellotakuPosted 1/22/2013 7:02:40 PM
probably, the combat in Fallout/Elder Scrolls has always been an extremely weak point, something a bit more involved would be greatly welcome.
#214nugmanagogoPosted 1/22/2013 7:19:02 PM
That was a brutal read. Mixor, why are you so dumb?
---
LaserPoo is the most talented comedian in existence, just ask him.
#215clone11Posted 1/22/2013 7:27:09 PM
You know what I would like see borrowed from Dark Souls.. They should add bastard swords that I can switch between one handed and two handed wielding.

Mostly because I have a fetish for bastard swords because of Longclaw and Brisingr
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#216XydruPosted 1/22/2013 7:28:49 PM
aero_kinetic posted...
Lol, troll topic.

Pretty sure TC asked an honest question. It just got hijacked by trolls and people dumb enough to feed them.
---
CharDee MacDennis, the Game of Games
#217nugmanagogoPosted 1/22/2013 7:30:06 PM
Xydru posted...
aero_kinetic posted...
Lol, troll topic.

Pretty sure TC asked an honest question. It just got hijacked by trolls and people dumb enough to feed them.

Agreed.
---
LaserPoo is the most talented comedian in existence, just ask him.
#218VodkaMusclesV2Posted 1/22/2013 7:33:47 PM
I wouldn't care, honestly. I play TES games for the environment, exploration, and lore. Combat may be majore gameplay wise, but it's not to me.
#219Arn544Posted 1/22/2013 7:48:00 PM
mjc0961 posted...
I would buy the next Elder Scrolls if Bethesda threw out their crappy engine and got a stable one.

Also if they stopped treating PS3 owners like crap. I'd be playing on PC, but still, no excuse for how they've been over PS3 players for this entire generation.

They're giving ps3 owners all dlc for half off, dragonborn/dawngaurd/hearthfire for 22.50$ idk about you but that's good enough for me.

Also no to becoming like darksouls, there are a lot of areas they could improve on skyrim but you can't change the gameplay of a series then it's a different game. If you want a darksouls style gameplay either wait for darksouls 2 or ask various developers for an original title based off darksouls.

Sick of people ruining a series that is on the rise just because they have different taste. If you don't like it the way it is don't buy it.
#220Xdz89Posted 1/22/2013 8:08:07 PM
clone11 posted...
because of Longclaw

A bastard sword for a bastard born......but still.....Dat Longclaw.....I would nerd out so hard if they added valeryian steel smithing option....