Would you buy the next Elder Scrolls if...

#51Gamer_X27Posted 1/22/2013 12:18:13 PM
Mixorz posted...
Gamer_X27 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Think of an RPG. I've played it. Mad bro?

Gamer_X27 posted...
...examples?

I'm not going to list every RPG I've ever played, I've played over 1,000 including pen and paper RPGs. I know what an RPG is and Skyrim is not an RPG. Sorry kid next time you want to buy an RPG with your allowance find out what an RPG is and stop defending non RPGs.

Gamer_X27 posted...
...examples please?

---
as you may presently now fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#52KoRiy5000Posted 1/22/2013 12:19:20 PM
TheBestFaller posted...
Forget Dark Souls. If you want to re-vamp the combat, Bethesda could learn a thing or two from Dead Island's Analog controls. IMO, that would be a welcome improvement that would still mesh with the rest of the experience.

i like that idea
#53Morgoth the EnemyPosted 1/22/2013 12:22:48 PM
Mixor, You can't even name one or two to defend Your opinion, therefore it's invalid. Saying I know more on rpgs without giving examples is like a inept child going "lalalalala can't hear you". So you don't know **** apparently.
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#54MixorzPosted 1/22/2013 12:27:30 PM
Morgoth the Enemy posted...
Mixor, You can't even name one or two to defend Your opinion, therefore it's invalid. Saying I know more on rpgs without giving examples is like a inept child going "lalalalala can't hear you". So you don't know **** apparently.

Nope it's the opposite. I said think of an RPG and I've played it. You can't list an example probably because you're ashamed cuz Skyrims your favorite and its not even an RPG.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#55KoRiy5000Posted 1/22/2013 12:30:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#56TheBestFallerPosted 1/22/2013 12:31:42 PM
KoRiy5000 posted...

what kind of elitist douchebag are you?

The kind that has nothing nice to say, yet lacks the sense to not say anything at all.
---
I shoulda listened to 'em cause it all made sense, burn the bodies, burn the clothes, burn up all the evidence.
#57XydruPosted 1/22/2013 12:32:56 PM
darkportal785 posted...
People are literally arguing with Mixorz.

A known troll.

/popcorn

---
CharDee MacDennis, the Game of Games
#58MixorzPosted 1/22/2013 12:35:02 PM
KoRiy5000 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Morgoth the Enemy posted...

Nope it's the opposite. I said think of an RPG and I've played it. You can't list an example probably because you're ashamed cuz Skyrims your favorite and its not even an RPG.

what kind of elitist douchebag are you?

Don't be jelly because I know real RPGs while you're building Hearthfire and getting married in Skyrim. Expand your horizon kid.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#59Evil_SandwichPosted 1/22/2013 12:37:38 PM
I think Bethesda should keep Skyrim's melee system and just do the following:

- revamp all attack animations to look way better(both in 3rd and 1st person view)

- add a parry/riposte system

- add ability to roll/dodge

- add unique animations for blade and blunt weapons

- make two handed weapons deal 3x the damage of onehanders and give two hand powers attacks knockback

- ability to follow up with a counterattack when blocking

- remove ability to attack when stamina bar is empty

- add ability to perform grabs/throws

- add smarter enemies that can properly block, parry, riposte, counter when blocking, perform throws/grabs and even work together in groups.

- add more weapons types like Giant Scythes, Flails/Whips, Morning Stars, Boomerangs, Bombs, Polearms etc.

- make finishers more brutal and gory
#60Joe_CobbsPosted 1/22/2013 12:38:38 PM
I love that people still take Mixorz serially.