Would you buy the next Elder Scrolls if...

#61KoRiy5000Posted 1/22/2013 11:39:21 AM
Mixorz posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Morgoth the Enemy posted...
Mixor, You can't even name one or two to defend Your opinion, therefore it's invalid. Saying I know more on rpgs without giving examples is like a inept child going "lalalalala can't hear you". So you don't know **** apparently.

Nope it's the opposite. I said think of an RPG and I've played it. You can't list an example probably because you're ashamed cuz Skyrims your favorite and its not even an RPG.

what kind of elitist douchebag are you?

Don't be jelly because I know real RPGs while you're building Hearthfire and getting married in Skyrim. Expand your horizon kid.

you call me "kid" and yet you say things like jelly? seems legit

and i still havent seen any examples of what you consider good. you say youve played them all (thats actually quite pathetic) but give examples
#62Gamer_X27Posted 1/22/2013 11:39:57 AM
Mixorz posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Mixor, You can't even name one or two to defend Your opinion, therefore it's invalid. Saying I know more on rpgs without giving examples is like a inept child going "lalalalala can't hear you". So you don't know **** apparently.

Nope it's the opposite. I said think of an RPG and I've played it. You can't list an example probably because you're ashamed cuz Skyrims your favorite and its not even an RPG.

Don't be jelly because I know real RPGs while you're building Hearthfire and getting married in Skyrim. Expand your horizon kid.

Well please help me expand my horizon with some examples.
---
as you may presently now fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#63Morgoth the EnemyPosted 1/22/2013 11:42:27 AM(edited)
Moronic troll confirmed. Simply stating it doesn't make it true. So the truth is you don't know **** and are simply flaunting your own ineptitude. Check the sig, defines you completely.

EDIT: He can't list examples because their are none. He wants us to list them for him, because he is simply to slow to even use Gamefaqs to make it up.
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#64MixorzPosted 1/22/2013 11:40:25 AM
Joe_Cobbs posted...
I love that people still take Mixorz serially.

Pretending my points aren't valid and labeling me a troll doesn't make Skyrim more of an RPG. Whatever helps you sleep at night. Real strategists will seek enjoyment other places.

And ever hear of negative penalties with equipment? Skyrim hasn't.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#65knight_of_steelPosted 1/22/2013 11:42:31 AM
Evil_Sandwich posted...
I think Bethesda should keep Skyrim's melee system and just do the following:

- revamp all attack animations to look way better(both in 3rd and 1st person view)

- add a parry/riposte system

- add ability to roll/dodge

- add unique animations for blade and blunt weapons

- make two handed weapons deal 3x the damage of onehanders and give two hand powers attacks knockback

- ability to follow up with a counterattack when blocking

- remove ability to attack when stamina bar is empty

- add ability to perform grabs/throws

- add smarter enemies that can properly block, parry, riposte, counter when blocking, perform throws/grabs and even work together in groups.

- add more weapons types like Giant Scythes, Flails/Whips, Morning Stars, Boomerangs, Bombs, Polearms etc.

- make finishers more brutal and gory

So you want Ninja Gaiden? You realise how ridiculous this list is right?
#66TheBestFallerPosted 1/22/2013 11:43:25 AM
Mixorz posted...
Real strategists will seek enjoyment other places.

And yet, here you still are. Congrats
---
I shoulda listened to 'em cause it all made sense, burn the bodies, burn the clothes, burn up all the evidence.
#67Morgoth the EnemyPosted 1/22/2013 11:44:55 AM
Numbers do not make an RPG. Being able to play a "ROLE" is what defines an RPG. Your argument(or lack there of) is like saying a BMX bike is not a bicycle because it doesn't have gears. Completely wrong and flat out stupid.
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#68Evil_SandwichPosted 1/22/2013 11:45:34 AM
knight_of_steel posted...
So you want Ninja Gaiden?

Yep.
#69MixorzPosted 1/22/2013 11:47:27 AM
KoRiy5000 posted...
Mixorz posted...
KoRiy5000 posted...
Mixorz posted...

you call me "kid" and yet you say things like jelly? seems legit

and i still havent seen any examples of what you consider good. you say youve played them all (thats actually quite pathetic) but give examples

Okay let's see off the top of my head, Torchlight is a truer RPG than Skyrim. $12 game has deepe mechanics lol.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#70Gamer_X27Posted 1/22/2013 11:50:36 AM
Mixorz posted...
Okay let's see off the top of my head, Torchlight is a truer RPG than Skyrim. $12 game has deepe mechanics lol.

Please sir... may I have some more examples.
---
as you may presently now fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.