Would you buy the next Elder Scrolls if...

#71MixorzPosted 1/22/2013 11:51:39 AM
Morgoth the Enemy posted...
Numbers do not make an RPG. Being able to play a "ROLE" is what defines an RPG. Your argument(or lack there of) is like saying a BMX bike is not a bicycle because it doesn't have gears. Completely wrong and flat out stupid.

Lol, hey guys you member dat RPG Halo where you play the role of the green super guy with his computer girlfriend. Totally an RPG. Lol! Nay, EPIC LOL kid.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
XBox Live GT: Mixorz
#72Morgoth the EnemyPosted 1/22/2013 11:52:03 AM
Once again you silly child, numbers and mechanics do not make an rpg, being able to play a defined role is what makes an rpg. You simply prefer a different type of rpg and feel the need to make yourself feel better by pretending they are superior. Quite pathetic really.
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#73MixorzPosted 1/22/2013 11:53:08 AM
Gamer_X27 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Okay let's see off the top of my head, Torchlight is a truer RPG than Skyrim. $12 game has deepe mechanics lol.

Please sir... may I have some more examples.

Lol you can't even follow simple instructions. I. Asked YOU to think of any off the top of your head. You cannot do a simple task you surely cannot hope to grasp the concept of my simple, yet extremely valid points.
---
They'll always need men like us. Those who are willing to do what others cannot.
#74MixorzPosted 1/22/2013 11:55:46 AM
Once again you silly child, numbers and mechanics do not make an rpg, being able to play a defined role is what makes an rpg. You simply prefer a different type of rpg and feel the need to make yourself feel better by pretending they are superior. Quite pathetic really.

Yup, I also loved the RPG Black ops where you played the role of Woods, and that other guy. Totally assumed the role of those characters. I also enjoyed counter strike where I assumed the role of a counter terrorist, leveling up by gaining money. Thanks for opening my eyes to RPGS. About 99% of games you assume the role of a character. RPGs make up about 99% of videogames. We need the rest of these under represented genres to make a comeback.
---
#75TheBestFallerPosted 1/22/2013 11:55:50 AM
Mixorz posted...

Lol you can't even follow simple instructions. I. Asked YOU to think of any off the top of your head. You cannot do a simple task you surely cannot hope to grasp the concept of my simple, yet extremely valid points.

Why must I be ignored? And why must you be ignorant? Such a superior strategist yet you waste your greatness on Skyrim? You missing a few marbles?
---
I shoulda listened to 'em cause it all made sense, burn the bodies, burn the clothes, burn up all the evidence.
#76youshallbeasgodPosted 1/22/2013 11:56:25 AM

Every game is RPG by that definition.
---
Relax, it's just a game.
#77MixorzPosted 1/22/2013 11:57:15 AM
TheBestFaller posted...
Mixorz posted...

Why must I be ignored? And why must you be ignorant? Such a superior strategist yet you waste your greatness on Skyrim? You missing a few marbles?

I'm not playing Skyrim FYI. I'm playing counter strike, or is CoD a deeper FPS? Because you know, puppies yeah that's my argument, and like you're still here too, that must mean something.
---
#78Morgoth the EnemyPosted 1/22/2013 12:00:03 PM
So you really don't know what you're talking about huh? Did you make up Master Chief and decide to role play a space marine? No, however you make up a character and "role play" in Skyrim. Hence RPG, numbers,limitations, and mechanics do not make an rpg.

"Waits for inept ill though out response with no proof"
---
Far as humanity goes intelligent life is an oxymoron - xUSDx Reborn
#79Gamer_X27Posted 1/22/2013 12:01:26 PM
Mixorz posted...
Gamer_X27 posted...
Mixorz posted...
Okay let's see off the top of my head, Torchlight is a truer RPG than Skyrim. $12 game has deepe mechanics lol.

Please sir... may I have some more examples.

You're right, I can't grasp you're extremely valid points because I'm just a kid, so would you please go into a lengthy and detailed explanation so my tiny little mind can comprehend it.
---
as you may presently now fully be aware of, my grammar sucks.
#80TheBestFallerPosted 1/22/2013 12:01:51 PM
Mixorz posted...
and like you're still here too, that must mean something.

Yeah, I for one actually enjoi this game, not just talking drivel aboot it, unlike some people.
---
I shoulda listened to 'em cause it all made sense, burn the bodies, burn the clothes, burn up all the evidence.