Lore on Konahrik?

#1FatherSuperior7Posted 1/22/2013 5:25:46 PM
Is there any substantial information on Konahrik? It seems like they were a pretty big deal back in the days of the Dragon Cult, considering their mask was sealed in a mysterious shrine that can evidently only be accessed through the powers of the Wooden Mask and requires all of the major Dragon Priests to obtain it. Someone that important seems like they should at least have a chapter in the history books.

The only thing I've concluded about them is that they're (allegedly) the Spectral Dragon Priest that can be summoned from the mask. All I've seen besides that is wild speculation, the most intriguing theory being that Konahrik was Miraak before he became Mora's champion (not exactly logical, as most people wouldn't construct a shrine for a traitor, but certainly fun to think about). Is there really nothing revealed about Konahrik or am I missing something?
#2RebelElite791Posted 1/22/2013 5:29:44 PM
Nada
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#3TutelarSwordPosted 1/22/2013 6:28:41 PM
I think I read somewhere (it was on this board, so probably a lie) that since the name means warlord (or something similar) that if the Dragon Priests were threatened one would be elected to be the leader and wear the mask that was the strongest to destroy the threat. Again, I don't know how truthful this is.
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?
#4DarkSeraphMPosted 1/22/2013 7:06:59 PM(edited)
TutelarSword posted...
I think I read somewhere (it was on this board, so probably a lie) that since the name means warlord (or something similar) that if the Dragon Priests were threatened one would be elected to be the leader and wear the mask that was the strongest to destroy the threat. Again, I don't know how truthful this is.

This was just my theory, put forward in a conjectural topic about Konahrik's story.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65095415
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.