Awesome DLC idea: Crotchfire (spoilers)

#1Smackdowner1Posted 1/23/2013 12:48:03 AM
Maven Black-Briar has a new business venture for you.

The Black-Briar Meadery has always provided the people of Skyrim with the means to feel good, but these are dire times. People can no longer just drink away their problems. It is not booze they require. It is love. She proposes that we use some of Skyrim's inhospitable buildings to help both them and ourselves, for love and money have always gone hand in hand. Get us inaugurate Black-Briar's first brothel!

She's arranged for Sibbi Black-Briar to be released from prison to help you out. Your first objective is to go to Black-Briar Lodge, and deal with the enemies there. Because Black-Briar Lodge is already in pretty decent shape, it's not very costly to renovate. Sibbi will provide you with the necessary upgrades, and manage it.

After you have your first successful whorehouse, new possible locations become available. Some not until certain quests have completed. Like the original player houses, each location has a unique look and require different amounts to upgrade. The upgrades are bought from the pimp or madam Sibbi has appointed to run the place. Some with their own distinct themes.

For example, after retaking Traitor's Post, the Eastmarch cathouse, managed by Maiq the Liar features only Khajiit workers.

In Morthal, occupying the space Helgi's house once stood a new npc named "Angel" Everheart runs a bordello that employs a different kind of women of the night.

Each hold would get their own brothel. They don't all need a gimmick. Erik the Player could even run one out of Frostfruit Inn in Rorikstead.

Thoughts?
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#2MrCalcetoPosted 1/23/2013 12:52:51 AM
please leave
---
I made this sig just so people wouldn't ignore my posts...
#3Ajd_KingPosted 1/23/2013 12:54:22 AM
Crap DLC, decent thing to have in the main game. Riften is the kind of place you'd expect to find some seedy Argonian swamp brothel half-submerged in the canals.
#4RebelElite791Posted 1/23/2013 12:58:46 AM
Petyr Baelish addon.

And what Ajd said.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#5Smackdowner1(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 1:05:01 AM
RebelElite791 posted...

Sorry Rebel, no orc brothels. It'd be against the lore.
---
''Malice'' is a registered trademark of Smackdowner Inc.
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2013
#6agentspoonPosted 1/23/2013 6:34:16 AM
Erik Hoe-Pusher.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#7GriffRobertsPosted 1/23/2013 6:37:11 AM
I'm not going to pay for something that should have been in the main game in the first place.
---
Entitlement!
#8TheNoctariusPosted 1/23/2013 6:45:11 AM
GriffRoberts posted...
I'm not going to pay for something that should have been in the main game in the first place.

---
Okay, from now on I'll blacklist anyone who calls their character a "toon" at first sight, without exceptions.
#9BongSabrePosted 1/23/2013 6:47:29 AM
"They'll do things there aren't even names for!"
---
It may be wrong, but god bless godlessness.
#10Mu_NovaPosted 1/23/2013 9:14:34 AM
agentspoon posted...
Erik Hoe-Pusher.

---
"Ah yes, 'cliff racers'... I have dismissed that claim." ~ St. Jiub
I like My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.