You get ONE ability from this game in real life. What do you choose?

#21WygunPosted 1/23/2013 7:25:35 AM
summon dark seducer
#22DragoonFenixPosted 1/23/2013 7:29:33 AM
Fus ro dah!

I would never lose an argument with the wife again!
---
XBL: Dragoon Fenix
3DS: 1633-4378-7365
#23chicken8orPosted 1/23/2013 7:32:23 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
Magic.

Specifically, Healing Hands.

This.

Heal everyone of their injuries, sickness, and disease, get rich and loved in the process. Win/win for everyone, gg world.

That would be amazing!!!

You could heal everyone of their sicknesses, then there would be overpopulation (as there is now) and the world could be sucked dry of all of it's resources and everybody could die of starvation!

Plus, we already have people with healing hands. Don't you watch T.V. at 3 in the morning? I've seen people get smacked in the face and get healed of paralysis, Multiple Sclerosis, and many, many other diseases.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#24SomnambulisticPosted 1/23/2013 7:38:40 AM
Magic.

This.

Heal everyone of their injuries, sickness, and disease, get rich and loved in the process. Win/win for everyone, gg world.

That would be amazing!!!

You could heal everyone of their sicknesses, then there would be overpopulation (as there is now) and the world could be sucked dry of all of it's resources and everybody could die of starvation!

Plus, we already have people with healing hands. Don't you watch T.V. at 3 in the morning? I've seen people get smacked in the face and get healed of paralysis, Multiple Sclerosis, and many, many other diseases.

It's not like suddenly nobody would ever die again. Plenty of people would still die. Actually, the large majority of people would still die how they originally would. As just one man, I'd only be able to help a very small fraction of the world's population.
---
You wanna live forever?
#25coconutarmy1Posted 1/23/2013 7:45:15 AM
Healing Hands
---
Currently commanding a platoon of coconuts. Slow work, but very fulfilling.
#26chicken8orPosted 1/23/2013 7:47:33 AM
Magic.

This.

That would be amazing!!!

It's not like suddenly nobody would ever die again. Plenty of people would still die. Actually, the large majority of people would still die how they originally would. As just one man, I'd only be able to help a very small fraction of the world's population.

Eh, I was just playing Devil's advocate. I'm extremely bored at work and have vacation next week (making this week drag so damn slowly). I need these boards to wake up to keep me going today.
---
GT: Chicken8or -Epic Halo 4 moment below!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HW2_eKmm7o8
#27Mu_NovaPosted 1/23/2013 7:51:05 AM
I was gonna say Invisibility, but Bend Will could be... useful. So I'll go with that.
---
"Ah yes, 'cliff racers'... I have dismissed that claim." ~ St. Jiub
I like My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.
#28Shadowrider70Posted 1/23/2013 8:11:40 AM
Telekinesis, just so I can screw around with people. If not that, then maybe the flames spell, to... Y'know, heat up food...
---
Currently playing: Star Ocean;Luigi's Mansion;Darksiders.
PSN: Shadowrider74
#29jjars898Posted 1/23/2013 8:24:15 AM
Magicka. I don't care which spells I get, so long as I get some. Heck, Arviel's Convection would make an excellent practical joke...
---
Proper grammar (no joke): "Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo."
#30Stormvale12Posted 1/23/2013 8:26:16 AM
Storm Call.
---
White FC: 3912 3374 0511