You get ONE ability from this game in real life. What do you choose?

#81BardockpwnsjooPosted 1/23/2013 7:59:36 PM
The console from my PC version.

All your base is belong to me.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#82FatherSuperior7Posted 1/23/2013 8:47:04 PM
Tomby89 posted...
FatherSuperior7 posted...
Vampire Lord. I can charm people with Vampire's Seduction, heal my own wounds with Blood Magic and/or feeding, and I'm immortal. The only downside I can see is being stereotyped as a person following that vampire fad from a few years ago.

(You may think that being weakened by sunlight is also an issue, but I'm German, Irish, Lithuanian and English/British. I'm so pale, I've been declared legally dead on 4 separate occasions. Avoiding sunlight isn't going to be a problem.)

I've been on the Vampire wagon since interview with a Vampire.

Unfortunately, society doesn't know that. All it knows is what is popular. So if vampires become popular in culture due to a fad like Twilight, society assumes that anyone who enjoys vampires is just following the fad as part of the group. It's a shame too, because if you compare today's average vampire concept to those of the past, a lot has changed and it's mostly for the worst.

(Ugh, I sound like a hipster or something. "The lame-stream ruins everything, man! All those sheeple are just corrupted by the system, man!)
#83Bigj089Posted 1/23/2013 8:55:49 PM
Transmute. Surprised no one else said this yet.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#84CoronelLinkPosted 1/23/2013 11:55:40 PM
konokonohamaru posted...
Save and reload :)

LOL

I've thought sooo many times.
... :(
---
No givesies backsies!!
#85BardockpwnsjooPosted 1/25/2013 5:09:14 PM
Tomby89 posted...
Vampire Lord. I can charm people with Vampire's Seduction, heal my own wounds with Blood Magic and/or feeding, and I'm immortal. The only downside I can see is being stereotyped as a person following that vampire fad from a few years ago.

(You may think that being weakened by sunlight is also an issue, but I'm German, Irish, Lithuanian and English/British. I'm so pale, I've been declared legally dead on 4 separate occasions. Avoiding sunlight isn't going to be a problem.)

I've been on the Vampire wagon since interview with a Vampire.

Unfortunately, society doesn't know that. All it knows is what is popular. So if vampires become popular in culture due to a fad like Twilight, society assumes that anyone who enjoys vampires is just following the fad as part of the group. It's a shame too, because if you compare today's average vampire concept to those of the past, a lot has changed and it's mostly for the worst.

(Ugh, I sound like a hipster or something. "The lame-stream ruins everything, man! All those sheeple are just corrupted by the system, man!)

That guy's been on the wagon SINCE Interview with a vampire? That crappy movie is what I'd show to someone to get them OFF the wagon.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#86hyperskate65Posted 1/25/2013 5:31:14 PM
Bound Sword.

I'm the only one to say this. Don't care.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#87Valtiel43Posted 1/25/2013 5:40:57 PM
Definitely a vampire with the vampire lord form too.
---
"Real glory springs from the silent conquest of ourselves."
#88CharocksPosted 1/25/2013 5:41:20 PM
Magic includes all the shouts so X)

Heal people, light them on fire, summon minions... You'd never be dateless again thats for damn sure
---
XBL GT- A Flying Ewok
Official Arrow in the Knee of the Skyrim board (360)