There's plenty of lore discussion, but gameplay-wise, who would win?

#11jrr18Posted 1/23/2013 9:31:43 AM
ElderPredator12 posted...
Nevervarine because Levitate.

LEVITATE MASTER RACE

paint brush, do not delete chest master races! and dovakin resto glitch wins.
---
Victory over Capcom the game demon through superior fire power!
PSN jrr101
#12Schesparn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:02:27 AM
Ugh, dood. In lore discussions, there's always tons of people going "CoC because Reflect Damage" or "Dovahkiin because resto-loop". Where are those people? I made a topic for them. :(
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif
#13RikiazPosted 1/23/2013 10:09:17 AM
CoC wins. You can't debate it. Gameplay wise he has trillions of health, magicka, and stamina. Deals trillions of damage with weapons due to the fortified stamina. Can jump higher than the Nerevarine can levitate. Move a million times faster than Dovahkiin and Nerevarine. Has 100% Reflect Damage for melee, 100% Reflect Spell for spells, 100% Shield, Fire Shield, Frost Shield, and Shock Shield for arrows, and 100% Resist Magic for reflected spells. As well as 100% Chameleon. And has spells that Paralyze, deal 100 points of Fire, Frost, Shock damage and Magic Damage, Absorb 100 points of Health, Magicka, and Stamina, and give Weakness to Magicka, Poison, Fire, Frost, and Shock 100% all for 120 seconds within 100 feet. Cast that over and over and over and over while barely even moving his magicka bar. Eventually he will remove all of the Nerevarine's chance to resist magicka and the Dovahkiin dies to one or two, regardless of the Resto-loop. The Nerevarine has all his crazy stats and the Int-loop but remember that all of his things are chance based. The Dovahkiin's shouts are all Reflected, Absorbed, or Resisted.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#14Schesparn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:11:10 AM
Fus Ro Dah can't be reflected, absorbed, or resisted. Nor can Cyclone.
---
#15RikiazPosted 1/23/2013 10:13:04 AM
Forgot to mention that the CoC has all of those while naked due to the Constant Effect Glitch.
---
#16jrr18Posted 1/23/2013 10:13:56 AM
Rikiaz posted...
CoC wins. You can't debate it. Gameplay wise he has trillions of health, magicka, and stamina. Deals trillions of damage with weapons due to the fortified stamina. Can jump higher than the Nerevarine can levitate. Move a million times faster than Dovahkiin and Nerevarine. Has 100% Reflect Damage for melee, 100% Reflect Spell for spells, 100% Shield, Fire Shield, Frost Shield, and Shock Shield for arrows, and 100% Resist Magic for reflected spells. As well as 100% Chameleon. And has spells that Paralyze, deal 100 points of Fire, Frost, Shock damage and Magic Damage, Absorb 100 points of Health, Magicka, and Stamina, and give Weakness to Magicka, Poison, Fire, Frost, and Shock 100% all for 120 seconds within 100 feet. Cast that over and over and over and over while barely even moving his magicka bar. Eventually he will remove all of the Nerevarine's chance to resist magicka and the Dovahkiin dies to one or two, regardless of the Resto-loop. The Nerevarine has all his crazy stats and the Int-loop but remember that all of his things are chance based. The Dovahkiin's shouts are all Reflected, Absorbed, or Resisted.

resto glitch and detect life/dead and you can't have all of those at once just saying.
---
PSN jrr101
#17RikiazPosted 1/23/2013 10:14:29 AM
Schesparn posted...

They are magic effects so yes they can.
---
#18RikiazPosted 1/23/2013 10:15:25 AM
jrr18 posted...
Rikiaz posted...

resto glitch and detect life/dead and you can't have all of those at once just saying.

Resto-glitch eventually overflows and goes to negative numbers. And yes you can have all of those at once ala CE Glitch.
---
#19Schesparn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 10:15:42 AM
Uh, no. They can't.
---
#20jrr18Posted 1/23/2013 10:15:54 AM
Rikiaz posted...
Schesparn posted...

They are magic effects so yes they can.

yes but there not affected in gameplay by those spells so they still work and banish deadra have fun in oblivion madgod!
---
PSN jrr101