Dark Souls > Skyrim

#171sunbro1Posted 1/25/2013 2:52:52 PM
Oh sorry about that friend :/ didn't mean to be so hostile.
#172jammymacsterPosted 1/25/2013 2:54:13 PM
Tis alright, I normally quote who I'm replying to but I'm tired and being lazy.
---
AKA: Valadez
#173darkportal785Posted 1/25/2013 2:55:45 PM(edited)
"These people don't agree with me! They must be illiterate trolls who are gay for each other!"

lol joke person.

Welcome to my Ignore list.
---
Hey! Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts?
#174Deathx113Posted 1/25/2013 3:10:11 PM(edited)
darkportal785 posted...
"People doesn't agree with me! They must be illiterate trolls who are gay for each other!"

lol joke person.

Welcome to my Ignore list.

Thank you for proving you are illiterate since I wasn't even talking to you. xD

---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#175RebelElite791Posted 1/25/2013 3:17:56 PM
Dark I turned family guy on on netflix and, no lie, Fat Guy Strangler was the episode it was on.........
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#176darkportal785Posted 1/25/2013 3:21:04 PM
POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER! POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Pow! Right in the kisser.
---
#177F_GalikanokusPosted 1/25/2013 5:30:46 PM
Damn it why am I always late to the party? F*** it, I'll post it anyways

"Wooo hoo hoo hoo, can you feel tension? I can. I can feel it down in my plums. They're gettin a nice bluish hue. Gettin ready to take em to the farmers market."
---
"Dang girl, if you weren't a figment of my imagination, I'd wanna have your baby."
#178DzxSaintsPosted 1/25/2013 6:07:11 PM(edited)
I actually like Dark Souls more. It collects all of the dust floating around for me! What a nice game...

Without Dark Souls' presence in my gaming area, the other games there might get all dusty, too.

So, in conclusion, I would like to thank Dark Souls. It saves me the work of dusting my gaming area.
---
Xbox GT: lGunterl
#179darkportal785Posted 1/25/2013 7:28:16 PM
Damn it why am I always late to the party? F*** it, I'll post it anyways

"Wooo hoo hoo hoo, can you feel tension? I can. I can feel it down in my plums. They're gettin a nice bluish hue. Gettin ready to take em to the farmers market."

Sorry Gali, we'll wait for you the next time some ignoramus pops up and tries to flame us.
---
#180Master_ShakeXXXPosted 1/26/2013 3:27:17 AM(edited)
I love both of them, but if I had to pick just one it would definitely be Dark Souls. Despite being a much smaller, more linear game, Dark Souls is better in almost every way. The level design is impeccable, the combat system is the absolute best in any ARPG, it's wonderfully atmospheric, and has a terrific variety of environments and enemies. Dark Souls, Dark Souls, Dark Souls, DARK SOULS!