Vampire Lord with all abilities but without the Vampire Face....Interested?

#11theonyxphoenixPosted 1/23/2013 2:21:28 PM
agentspoon posted...
From my tests(I am still testing everything) you cant, you can use the Ring of Hircine but only once before it no longer effects you.

Good stuff. I want the benefits of Necromage but without the vamp look. Interesting to see where this goes as far as the Vampire Lord, Ring of Hircine and how far we can take this.
---
Testing: V/Necromage/Bend Will; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#12agentspoon(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 2:23:36 PM
agentspoon posted...
From my tests(I am still testing everything) you cant, you can use the Ring of Hircine but only once before it no longer effects you.

Good stuff. I want the benefits of Necromage but without the vamp look. Interesting to see where this goes as far as the Vampire Lord, Ring of Hircine and how far we can take this.

*offers hand*
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#13clownsePosted 1/23/2013 2:24:02 PM
agentspoon posted...

Ahh okay, does Necromage still take effect? guessing you still count as undead.
#14assassin29Posted 1/23/2013 2:34:14 PM
aDomination posted...
The orange eyes is the only reason alot of people even bother with vampire haha

"I offer you my blood. Take it, and you will walk as a lion among the sheep. Men will tremble at your approach, and you will never fear death again....Also, you'll get these cool orange eyes."
#15SchesparnPosted 1/23/2013 2:35:21 PM
"Also you might turn green. Not a cool green like... the Hulk, or whatever, but more like an olive that's been sitting in an unsealed jar for a few days"
---
Look, for the last time: Kirby has explained it over and over!
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk138/Schesparn/11911255317531.gif