You know the reason why I always let Ulfric win.

#1ShockWav3Posted 1/23/2013 3:37:10 PM
Because it makes for a better song.
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#2NoxatroxPosted 1/23/2013 3:38:58 PM
Ehh I usually side with the Imperials because I like Tullius' rap
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#3silverhunter16Posted 1/24/2013 6:29:15 AM
I usually side with the Imperials, not so much about what happens story wise, but what I feel that the aftermath would be like if Ulfric wins. I image the Thalmor would come in and destroy much of skyrim if he won. So I prefer the thought that I gave him an honorable death by my hand than a beheading by the Thalmor.
#4MalnourishedPosted 1/24/2013 12:22:52 PM
I killed Ulfric to get his sweet threads.
---
One more time, with feeling!
#5RampagingwalrusPosted 1/24/2013 12:25:16 PM
silverhunter16 posted...
I usually side with the Imperials, not so much about what happens story wise, but what I feel that the aftermath would be like if Ulfric wins. I image the Thalmor would come in and destroy much of skyrim if he won. So I prefer the thought that I gave him an honorable death by my hand than a beheading by the Thalmor.

The Thalmor cannot invade Skyrim.
Even if they could, the Empire would not sit idly by and let them.
Just because Skyrim "liberated" itself from Imperial rule, does not mean that the Empire would let a foreign nation walk in and seize control.
They would send legions to repel the Thalmor, and also "retake" control of the province.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#6rx54Posted 1/24/2013 12:36:40 PM
Racism.

Sorry, I felt a disturbance of tradition in here.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM60Sn8qxbM
#7lalallaalalPosted 1/24/2013 12:39:59 PM
My Argonian shadowscale won the war for the Stormcloaks to promote instability in Skyrim and make it an easier target for the Argonian armies.
#8AnytePosted 1/24/2013 12:40:59 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
silverhunter16 posted...

Just because Skyrim "liberated" itself from Imperial rule, does not mean that the Empire would let a foreign nation walk in and seize control.
They would send legions to repel the Thalmor, and also "retake" control of the province.

The Empire sure didn't let any other provinces break away, or come under the control of a foreign power. Nope, they'd never let that happen.
#9martingolding96Posted 1/24/2013 12:45:07 PM
Anyte posted...
Rampagingwalrus posted...
silverhunter16 posted...

The Empire sure didn't let any other provinces break away, or come under the control of a foreign power. Nope, they'd never let that happen.

didn't hamerfell not break away from the empire when the treaty between the empire and the thalmor was singed?
#10PharoahPelicanPosted 1/24/2013 1:13:01 PM
silverhunter16 posted...

Ulfric's racism would destroy Skyrim on its own.
---
I do not aim with my hand, I aim with my eye. I do not shoot with my hand, I shoot with my mind. I do not kill with my gun, I kill with my heart.