You know the reason why I always let Ulfric win.

#71ShockWav3(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 8:38:23 PM
Alesandros posted...
I wouldn't want Ulfric to win.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Bear_of_Markarth

How many people would be put to the sword for not having answered "his call"?

I wouldn't go as far as to liken Ulfric to Hitler, but you know, there is something in looking at what people have done in the past.

There's no proof any of that is true since no on in Markarth actually backs up any of that. Its funny that the board loves ysgrammor and Ulfric is his present day clone and everyone hates him.

Jarl to the same city, loves his people and starts a war rally against elves. He was in training to be a greybeard left to fight in the war for his people, gets capture and tortured. Released and starts a rebellion, escapes alduin himself and the executioners block in a fated meeting with the dragon born.

People its an epic story if I ever heard one, where's your sense of adventure and good story telling?! Ulfric purposely has an interesting and detailed back story, tullius is just there.
---
"Since everybody here is deadset on not being intelligent, let me start things off."- SterlingFox
#72gametime74Posted 1/30/2013 8:19:04 AM
I've sided with both, and my reasoning for never siding with the Stormcloaks again is simple. At the end of the Civil War questline, I felt a lot worse killing Tulius than I did killing Ulfric.
---
can i haz recon plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
#73master_gamr1231Posted 1/30/2013 8:34:56 AM
NoidMan posted...
Ever since I finished the Civil War I've wondered what Ulfric says if you haven't advanced enough to become Dragonborn. UESP doesn't have it.

That can't happen. Balgruuf won't listen to any message from Tullius or Ulfric until you've killed the first dragon.
---
Why do people... betray one another? They might as well... all just die instead.
Welcome to my kingdom!
#74Ajd_KingPosted 1/30/2013 8:41:08 AM
Brandonkillen22 posted...
This board got out of hand quick. Lets all remember that none of these people actually exist.

Maybe we're the aliens.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#75BeidhaPosted 1/30/2013 8:43:12 AM
ShockWav3 posted...
You know the reason why I always let Ulfric win.

Because you hate America?
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#76th3warr1orPosted 1/30/2013 9:01:33 AM
gunsndroses posted...
ITT: nationalism = racism...

wut?

Yeah. Too many libs.
---
Sh'ma Yisroel atem k'rovim hayom l'milchama al oyvechem al yerech levavchem al tiru al techabezu v'al tartzu mip'nehem.
#77MGSFAN612Posted 1/30/2013 9:56:23 AM
My biggest problem with siding with the Empire is that they willingly send people to be killed by the Thalmor for worshiping Talos.
---
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."-Edmund Burke
PSN: MGSFAN612 MGO: Cobra316
#78JohnRyan1228Posted 1/30/2013 9:48:44 PM
rx54 posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
rx54 posted...
JohnRyan1228 posted...
You know why I let ulfric win? Because killing him would be a hate crime. Cuz he gay.

So if you killed yourself would that be a hate crime too?

Only if I hate myself

You probably do deep down.

Meh the self loathing is probably down there somewhere
---
If I ever cared about what you had to say, I'd stick a shotgun in my mouth and pull the trigger with my toes.
I. Love. Potatoes.