MiraakYsgramor *spoilers*

#1WiiareVenomPosted 1/24/2013 9:01:08 PM
Can you not upgrade Miraak's gear or Ysgramor's shield and axe?
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#2RebelElite791Posted 1/24/2013 11:04:29 PM(edited)
I thought this was going to be some weird theory about how they were one and the same.

Not sure if relieved or disappointed
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#3GallieGallyPosted 1/24/2013 11:05:52 PM
As for Miraak only his sword can be tempered.
#4KumaAspenPosted 1/24/2013 11:33:45 PM
@rebel
I totally agree. That's why I put off looking at it. Just got through reading all 18 pages of the great fashanistas guide. So I thought I'd. Come here.

Btw it totally sucks that you can't upgrade his boots and gloves. They are classified as light armor. And I'm still peed that his robes are called robes and not armor so no armor value. :((
#5WiiareVenom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 12:16:03 AM
Bummer. Thanks for the info.

Yeah. Really cool looking set, but they spread it between all three armor types, so you can't make full use of the perk trees. The tentacle explosion is pretty cool though.
---
You must let your anger be as a monkey in a pinata, hiding inside with the candy, hoping kids don't breakthrough with a stick.
#6tsunamizeroPosted 1/25/2013 2:11:55 AM
Miraak is grammar....
---
The apple may not fall far from the tree, but coconuts can cross oceans.
Gamertag: tsunamizero02
#7WiiareVenom(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 11:32:49 AM
tsunamizero posted...
Miraak is grammar....

There was supposed to be a "/" up there, but the keyboard did not recognize it, and I did not notice at the time.
---