Trying something new (mild spoilers)

#1LordTrinenPosted 1/24/2013 9:42:39 PM
One thing I really hope future DLC adds is additional marriage candidates. There are few good ones and I'm tired of marrying the same ones over and over. But until this happens (if it ever will) I'm going to try someone new with my next character. Can anyone tell me what being married to the following characters is like?

Hilund (Thirsk Mead Hall)
Morwen (Skaal Village)
Taarie (Radiant Raiment)
Temba Wide-Arm (Ivarstead)

I would add some Housecarls to this list but I've heard they just stick to their normal dialogue. Do any of them have strange dialogue quirks like Camilla Valerius thanking you for returning the golden claw all the time? And does anyone know if Hilund and Morwen from the Dragonborn questlines can be turned into a vampire if you join Castle Volkihar?

The character I'm going to play is an Argonian if you think that has any impact.
#2LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 7:32:58 AM
Bump
#3Mick65Posted 1/25/2013 7:41:30 AM
I've only ever married once, to Mjoll. Doesn't seem to be any significant difference in her dialog, though I don't think I've spent enough time with her either before or after marriage to tell.
---
Casually Hardcore
#4Cast_SupremacyPosted 1/25/2013 8:09:31 AM
Well, Taarie is still unbelievably haughty and superior, and Temba still talks about bears..
#5LordTrinen(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2013 8:35:03 AM
Cast_Supremacy posted...
Well, Taarie is still unbelievably haughty and superior, and Temba still talks about bears..

OK. Probably bump those two off the list. Has anybody tried the remaining two? They were added by Dragonborn.