Man that was scary *wipes brown*

#31CaIiber345Posted 1/26/2013 3:25:36 AM
*sees a Mud Crab*

*wipes brown*
---
When all else fails, and you're being overrun, grab a meatshield.
Hail HYDRA!
#32TheRedOnionPosted 1/26/2013 7:46:06 AM
Please do not wipe your brown on your local board.

Thanks.
#33hyperskate65Posted 1/26/2013 11:41:35 AM
hyperskate65 posted...
You mean an in-game translated fear of aquaphobia? A little. But its much worse IRL.

Was that directed towards my first post?

If so, then sort of, yeah.
I'm not scared a bit of being underwater in real life, but underwater in a video game? No freaking thanks.

No, TC. And I meant real world fears translating into games. Like arachnaphobes being terrified of the spiders in this game. My aquaphobia follows me into video games as well but not nearly as bad. Its just a bit of uneasiness instead of full blown panic.

I am also terrified of spiders in video games as well.
But like I said, I'm not afraid of these things in real life at all. It's very weird.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#34SithtristenPosted 1/26/2013 11:57:19 AM
*wipes brown*
---
You just got Sarge'd!
It's hard to fly with eagles if you're stuck working with a bunch of turkeys.
#35nathraxhPosted 1/26/2013 12:14:55 PM
I'm only vaguely scared of water IRL after almost drowning (swam out further than I should've done, my own fault) but what really scares me in this game is swimming under ice. That frozen lake in Dawnguard which the dragons smash through-.. swimming under that genuinely makes my chest go tight and my breath shallow. The darker it is when I'm down there, the worse it gets.

My real phobia IRL is dogs. But dogs in games have absolutely no effect on me.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#36whiteboygene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 1:09:53 PM
That sucks to have a phobia of dogs, because the only reason a dog would be anything but nice to you is if it were wild or abused.
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 14
#37Bigj089Posted 1/26/2013 1:10:28 PM
nathraxh posted...
I'm only vaguely scared of water IRL after almost drowning (swam out further than I should've done, my own fault) but what really scares me in this game is swimming under ice. That frozen lake in Dawnguard which the dragons smash through-.. swimming under that genuinely makes my chest go tight and my breath shallow. The darker it is when I'm down there, the worse it gets.

My real phobia IRL is dogs. But dogs in games have absolutely no effect on me.

Ive never actually had a bad experience in water and up until about 5 or 6 years ago I used to swim all the time. Ponds, lakes, rivers, pools. Damn near anything. Im not really sure when it happened but I remember going out in a boat one time and getting REALLY uncomfortable. It just seemed to go downhill from there.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#38DeathShinigamiPosted 1/26/2013 1:51:04 PM
whiteboygene posted...
hyperskate65 posted...
So if you're a Reguard, wiping brown is an acceptable thing to say?

*wipes brown* is a typo like Mitt Romney is a decent person

*wipes brown* is a typo like Sunny-D is orange juice

*wipes brown* is a typo like Bosmer are the master race

Mitt Romney IS NOT a decent person.

Sunny-D IS orange juice.

Bosmer ARE the Master Race.

What are you trying to say?
---
9/22/12
The day a moderator referred to me as a kid and tried to get into an argument with me when I appealed a TOU violation.
#39whiteboygene(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 2:02:38 PM
Would anyone like to correct this fool and show him the path of brown?
---
Good deeds should be done not for compensation or to please an invisible deity, they should just simply be done. People who agree: 14