How do you not shout Masks or Full Helmets off?

#21rx54Posted 1/25/2013 2:51:04 PM(edited)
Rikiaz posted...
*MAGIC*

Mhm it is magic because your character has the soul of a dragon.
The shouts don't just appear out of nowhere like 1 foot in front of the Dragonborns face.
You shout shouts the same way dragons do.
Or does the fire dragons breathe also spawn out of a black hole the size of a grain of sand 1 foot in front of their faces too?
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM60Sn8qxbM
#22SoulOfFaythPosted 1/25/2013 2:50:18 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
How do dragons exist? How is the Aurbis really just the dream of an insane sleeping godhead? How fiction work?

Wat is Aurbis?
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#23dovahkiinPosted 1/25/2013 5:30:31 PM
Why can I fall off a cliff and not snap my legs
---
http://i46.tinypic.com/2e5pllh.jpg
http://hdscreenshots.avatarspiritmedia.net/korra/109/1861.jpg
#24RayzoriumPosted 1/25/2013 5:51:33 PM
dovahkiin posted...
Why can I fall off a cliff and not snap my legs

Because you're using resto glitched health items? Most of us die from a 20 foot fall.
#25thor23Posted 1/25/2013 6:04:23 PM
rx54 posted...
Rikiaz posted...
*MAGIC*

The shouts don't just appear out of nowhere like 1 foot in front of the Dragonborns face.
Or does the fire dragons breathe also spawn out of a black hole the size of a grain of sand 1 foot in front of their faces too?

Ditto on the *MAGIC*

Not all shouts involve something coming from your mouth, btw. Like Become Ethereal or Elemental Fury or Whirlwind Sprint. If it's possible for the thu'um to create these types of magical effects, then it's conceivable that the thu'um could conjure a stream of fire right in front of your face rather than coming from your mouth.
#26F_GalikanokusPosted 1/25/2013 6:05:51 PM
20ME2cmpnvet posted...
Gorilla Glue.

That S**** works wonders.

Paris Hilton's push-up bra.

Now that s*** works wonders. She can go from A cups to C cups in the blink of an eye. Explain that Gamefaqs!
---
"Dang girl, if you weren't a figment of my imagination, I'd wanna have your baby."
#27rx54Posted 1/25/2013 6:31:15 PM
thor23 posted...
rx54 posted...
Rikiaz posted...
*MAGIC*

Ditto on the *MAGIC*

Not all shouts involve something coming from your mouth, btw. Like Become Ethereal or Elemental Fury or Whirlwind Sprint. If it's possible for the thu'um to create these types of magical effects, then it's conceivable that the thu'um could conjure a stream of fire right in front of your face rather than coming from your mouth.

It clearly says "inhale" and "exhale fire" implying it is coming directly out of your character.
Frost also says "Breath".
These things have to do with your characters mouth and body...
There is no magical black hole where these things appear from in front of the Dragonborns face.

Dragons have their shouts too, same thing.
---
#28RampagingwalrusPosted 1/25/2013 6:36:03 PM
rx54 posted...
It clearly says "inhale" and "exhale fire" implying it is coming directly out of your character.
There is no magical black hole where these things appear from in front of the Dragonborns face.

The game also says that Windhelm is the "snowiest" city in Skyrim, when Winterhold clearly is.
Just because something is said in-game, does not mean it is factually accurate and/or true.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#29rx54Posted 1/25/2013 6:41:22 PM
Rampagingwalrus posted...
rx54 posted...

The game also says that Windhelm is the "snowiest" city in Skyrim, when Winterhold clearly is.
Just because something is said in-game, does not mean it is factually accurate and/or true.

With that said then basically nobody can use anything in the game for an argument because it could all possibly be incorrect.

So what now?
---
#30RampagingwalrusPosted 1/25/2013 6:45:25 PM
rx54 posted...
With that said then basically nobody can use anything in the game for an argument because it could all possibly be incorrect.

So what now?

You have to learn to separate what is said to be colour, and what is said to be accurate/factual.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.