best thing for a two-handed warrior from the Aetherium Forge?

#11Carruth81Posted 1/26/2013 12:34:29 PM
agentspoon posted...
The Crown.

Its the most unique of all three and after Dragonborn added in Dwemer Construct Followers the Staff is useless.

You can store any Standing Stone Power inside the Crown and gain that ability when you wear it.

The kicker is that everytime you equip the Crown you get the Power re-added to your character, so you can cast the once a day Stone Powers as much as you want.

Couple questions...
1: What crown is this?
2: Is the power you store in it permanent, or can I switch out say, the lord stone for the ritual stone, or am i stuck with the lord stone once its been picked
3: Where can I get me a dwemer construct, and can I has centurion?
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
A Dragon without a soul is like a Gamefaqs forum without silly tangents
#12Mr_PopelPosted 1/26/2013 2:00:52 PM(edited)
I think it stores you last active stone power (correct me if im wrong)

Assume you have Steed stone active, now you equip the crown and activate the lord stone ... the crown should now save the steed stone ability (you lose that ability if you unequip the crown, but you get it back when you equip it again) and the lord stone is given to you normally.

Tbh i never tried the following (as steed and lord are pretty much perfect for me), anyways theoretically if you now activate another stone (let's assume lady), the crown sould erase steed and save lord while you are given lady normally.

Btw. the Dwemer followers are found in Kagrumez (a dwarven ruin in Dragonborn DLC), you can get a Steadfast dwarven spider or a Steadfast dwarven sphere ... no centurions.
---
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D
#13AnytePosted 1/26/2013 3:36:18 PM
The crown is always the best.
Spellbreaker is a better shield, and the staff is nearly worthless.
#14DerejinPosted 1/26/2013 3:39:38 PM
The shield is kinda novel, and someone has to mention it - you can use it to make any non-Dragon ethereal. Thus, use it on allies to make them invincible, use it on enemies to make them harmless, etc.

That said, it just does not match the crown in usefulness. :\
#15thekosmicfool part 2Posted 1/26/2013 5:21:40 PM
http://m.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/65280642

Solution to all your problems, sir. Get the crown, do the glitch explained in that thread, and you can have 2 SS's without having to wear it.
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#16lalallaalalPosted 1/26/2013 5:57:39 PM
Will the stones that boost skill experience stack? Could I also stack those on top of the well rested bonus?
#17TutelarSwordPosted 1/26/2013 6:53:08 PM
lalallaalal posted...
Will the stones that boost skill experience stack? Could I also stack those on top of the well rested bonus?

Yep, works great for leveling something like smithing or enchanting.
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?
#18jammymacsterPosted 1/26/2013 6:56:05 PM
The crown still. You don't have to have it equipped all the time unless you pick a passive power. You could just equip it whenever you want to use the power.
---
AKA: Valadez
#19jammymacsterPosted 1/26/2013 6:59:08 PM
lalallaalal posted...

The Lover Stone normally doesn't stack with resting bonuses, but, if you put The Lover Stone on the crown then you can take it off, sleep for the resting bonus and then equip the crown to benefit from both.
---
AKA: Valadez
#20ghosta2Posted 1/26/2013 7:10:39 PM
The Penitus Oculatus Helmet and Falmer Helmet both allow for you to also wear a cirulet. That way you can still keep the matching set bonus and keep the aetherial crown.
---
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2