Question about the Extra Effect perk on weapons

#1drumble89Posted 1/26/2013 11:30:59 AM
If I were to enchant a sword with both fire damage and frost damage, would the effects of both still go onto the enemy. I.e. would their speed and stamina be reduced, as well as receiving the burn effect?
---
Shut up! You don't know nothin'.........'bout anythin' :3
GT: diabolus89
#2LordTrinenPosted 1/26/2013 11:34:48 AM
Never tried them both at once but I don't see why not.
#3Mick65Posted 1/26/2013 11:51:12 AM
drumble89 posted...
If I were to enchant a sword with both fire damage and frost damage, would the effects of both still go onto the enemy. I.e. would their speed and stamina be reduced, as well as receiving the burn effect?

Yes. And if you have augmented flames, then the 50% is also added to the frost enchantment. If you have augmented frost as well, then they are both increased 100%.
Synergy.
The fire and frost enchanters perks are separate.
---
Casually Hardcore
#4theonyxphoenixPosted 1/26/2013 12:23:07 PM
Mick65 posted...
drumble89 posted...

Yes. And if you have augmented flames, then the 50% is also added to the frost enchantment. If you have augmented frost as well, then they are both increased 100%.
Synergy.
The fire and frost enchanters perks are separate.

Also if you have the Chaos enchantment (which is affected by Augment Fire, Frost, and Shock) it will increase the other enchantment by the same proportion. This allows for superior Chaos/Fire, Chaos/Frost, or Chaos/Shock. It pretty much makes Chaos/Anything extremely powerful allowing you to turn virtually any undead, fear any level enemy, etc.
---
Testing: V/Necromage/Bend Will; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy