one thing great about modded saves

#11xXGienXxPosted 1/26/2013 2:37:23 PM
Carruth81 posted...
PapaRosario23 posted...
Well, not everyone needs to waste hundreds of dollars on a $60(not even anymore) game thats perfectly fine on its own. That's why it's a dumb*** race.

Fix'd

Someones super jelly of how good and much more game they get with the PC version.

You do realize TES Series has infinite replayability on PC thnx to the crap loads of mods made by...get this....THE COMMUNITY....FOR FREE.
#12Carruth81Posted 1/26/2013 3:05:39 PM
xXGienXx posted...
Carruth81 posted...
PapaRosario23 posted...
Well, not everyone needs to waste hundreds of dollars on a $60(not even anymore) game thats perfectly fine on its own. That's why it's a dumb*** race.

Fix'd

Someones super jelly of how good and much more game they get with the PC version.

You do realize TES Series has infinite replayability on PC thnx to the crap loads of mods made by...get this....THE COMMUNITY....FOR FREE.

Not particularly jealous, no. Morrowind and Oblivion on pc is the reason i have carpel (sp?) tunnel in my WASD hand and i never saw the point of console comands (cheating) or mods, 90% of which are stupid skins that you have to sift through to find anything useful and none of which seem to do anything drastic to improve the game.

Oh and as for cheaper...I've owned two 360 consoles since they launched, i stilll have an original wii i still use regularly, and a 1st gen PS3 which i bought used. and except when my xbox 360 arcades power supply finally gave up a year and a half ago i havent had ANY issues or dropped any money on anything for them but rechargable batteries and games, whereas, you have to update your equipment regularly when better stuff comes along, which is when now, DAILY? Lol
As for my PC, its an Asus laptop that, while stupid fast, sadly wasnt equipped with a particlularly good graphics card.
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
A Dragon without a soul is like a Gamefaqs forum without silly tangents
#13Spartan_VicePosted 1/26/2013 3:11:28 PM
http://i.imgur.com/Jj6pjpH.jpg

I love the smell of Ultra-High Graphics in the morning.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pzq4j.gif
#14BardockpwnsjooPosted 1/26/2013 3:15:13 PM
Carruth81 posted...
xXGienXx posted...
Carruth81 posted...
PapaRosario23 posted...

Fix'd

Not particularly jealous, no. Morrowind and Oblivion on pc is the reason i have carpel (sp?) tunnel in my WASD hand and i never saw the point of console comands (cheating) or mods, 90% of which are stupid skins that you have to sift through to find anything useful and none of which seem to do anything drastic to improve the game.

Oh and as for cheaper...I've owned two 360 consoles since they launched, i stilll have an original wii i still use regularly, and a 1st gen PS3 which i bought used. and except when my xbox 360 arcades power supply finally gave up a year and a half ago i havent had ANY issues or dropped any money on anything for them but rechargable batteries and games, whereas, you have to update your equipment regularly when better stuff comes along, which is when now, DAILY? Lol
As for my PC, its an Asus laptop that, while stupid fast, sadly wasnt equipped with a particlularly good graphics card.

Yeah, no. See, PC users can build rigs that will not go obsolete for the next four or five years, without upgrading parts. Our games look better, they play better, and our "Consoles" don't overheat or shred discs. Our games are cheaper, and many of them are moddable. Nudey mods and skins are not the majority of mods, that's just the majority of the Nexus.

Also, Online on PC > Xbox Live. All I see is someone who's angry that they can't afford a gaming rig and is venting it by spreading misinformation and their own self-delusions. I can understand not being able to afford a PC for gaming, they ARE expensive. But the solution is not ******* about it and convincing yourself of some self-created lunacy that you use to justify why you don't have one. You don't need to justify not having a PC, dude. Not being able to afford one is all the justification you need.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?
#15TutelarSwordPosted 1/26/2013 3:22:04 PM
Carruth81 posted...
Does an accepted appplication come with a computer that can actually run Skyrim at its potential awesomeness? No? Your master race sucks at least Hitler made a car everyone could afford lol.

*Runs and hides before people start taking the Hitler thing the wrong way*

My $400 laptop runs Skyrim with mods for better graphics and over 150 more things. They aren't that expensive, especially if you go to a school that gives discounts on computers.
---
Proud Black Hat and Engineer user.
I unfortunately caused several topics about nukes in Black Ops II and made mine talk about STDs. Oppsies?
#16Joe_CobbsPosted 1/26/2013 3:24:18 PM
Gaming PCs really aren't that expensive. Especially around holidays when all the sites have good sales going on.
#17Carruth81Posted 1/26/2013 3:37:52 PM
Bardockpwnsjoo posted...
Carruth81 posted...
xXGienXx posted...
Carruth81 posted...
PapaRosario23 posted...

Fix'd

Yeah, no. See, PC users can build rigs that will not go obsolete for the next four or five years, without upgrading parts. Our games look better, they play better, and our "Consoles" don't overheat or shred discs. Our games are cheaper, and many of them are moddable. Nudey mods and skins are not the majority of mods, that's just the majority of the Nexus.

Also, Online on PC > Xbox Live. All I see is someone who's angry that they can't afford a gaming rig and is venting it by spreading misinformation and their own self-delusions. I can understand not being able to afford a PC for gaming, they ARE expensive. But the solution is not ******* about it and convincing yourself of some self-created lunacy that you use to justify why you don't have one. You don't need to justify not having a PC, dude. Not being able to afford one is all the justification you need.

And i realize that Beth have amazing support for modding TES and to a lesser extent Fallout. But not obsolete for four or five years. Ok my xbox arcade almost made that but the others, launch consoles mind you, or close enough to launch, have had zero problems. I have no idea what disk shredding is. I feel left out cause i didnt get to experience any of Skyrim's amazing glitches. And i don't play over Xbox Live i only use it to watch netflix and occasionally MST3k videos on youtube cause id rather watch em on my tv then my laptop.
How about this. Its that time of year again when theres some extra money to burn. Show me where i can find lists of parts and instructions for building a reasonably affordable rig that can run Skyrim with mods and with the graphics slider up a ways at full fps, and I wont tell you that there is no master race, both console and pc have their merits.
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
A Dragon without a soul is like a Gamefaqs forum without silly tangents