Game keeps freezing...

#1The-ApostlePosted 1/26/2013 8:56:14 PM
It freezes at least once a day and today it just froze for the second time. WTF?!
---
Next up on the Packers' hit parade: Packers Off Season :(
http://socialmediabar.com/andersons
#2auldfhartePosted 1/26/2013 9:03:22 PM
The-Apostle posted...
It freezes at least once a day and today it just froze for the second time. WTF?!

Happened to me after I downloaded Dragonborn. At least once a day? Consider yourself lucky! It's at least five for me.
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF
#3The-Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:07:20 PM
The-Apostle posted...

Happened to me after I downloaded Dragonborn. At least once a day? Consider yourself lucky! It's at least five for me.

Sometimes I don't feel like turning it back on after the first freeze. >_>
---
#4NoxatroxPosted 1/26/2013 9:07:30 PM
Yea my game discs also often freeze during particularly cold days. What I do is just place it on top of a warm towel so that it thaws. Make sure to be careful not to scratch it.
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#5The-Apostle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2013 9:15:49 PM
Yea my game discs also often freeze during particularly cold days. What I do is just place it on top of a warm towel so that it thaws. Make sure to be careful not to scratch it.

It was the download. I got it on eBay for $20.
---
#6Carruth81Posted 1/26/2013 9:19:29 PM
The-Apostle posted...

Oo that could be part of it maybe consider renting a physical copy and run that a couple times
---
I'm going to kill you slowly. Painfully. WITH A YAK. ~Demon Hunters
A Dragon without a soul is like a Gamefaqs forum without silly tangents
#7NoxatroxPosted 1/26/2013 9:22:28 PM
The-Apostle posted...

How does your game disc freeze if it's a download? Did the memory of the game's molecules somehow solidify? Is that even possible? Could I have had a V8?

I r confused
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#8DarkSeraphMPosted 1/26/2013 9:27:44 PM
Pretty sure it's Dragonborn. You can try clearing system cache, clearing game cache (hold LB+RB+X during the Bethesda Logo intro), or maybe deleting the DLC and re-downloading.
---
Hey there, sweetroll; I just cast Oakflesh... if you know what I mean.
#9auldfhartePosted 1/26/2013 9:34:12 PM
DarkSeraphM posted...
Pretty sure it's Dragonborn. You can try clearing system cache, clearing game cache (hold LB+RB+X during the Bethesda Logo intro), or maybe deleting the DLC and re-downloading.

Thanks! I used to have to do something similar(perhaps same buttons) for Oblivion but forgot about it.
---
"There be no butter in hell!"-CCF
#10obishawnPosted 1/26/2013 9:41:37 PM
For some people, the game just freezes a lot and in spite of many suggestions, it seems there's really nothing anyone can do.

I've installed the disk to my hard drive, I've moved my 360 to a well ventilated area, added a fan, cleared the cache... my game still freezes pretty often.

Just make sure you save often. Set your "save on menu" to every five minutes.
---
Winter is coming