Whats the worst ting about skyrim

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Whats the worst ting about skyrim

User Info: Cyclic_Infinity

Cyclic_Infinity
3 years ago#41
Tough decision between immortal NPCs and a lack of non-leveled dungeons with handplaced loot. Also, NPCs should wear some gorram more armor types than they do and actually get skills and abilities akin to the player.

User Info: FredCat07

FredCat07
3 years ago#42
Evil_Sandwich posted...
The lack of breast jiggle physics.

This and lacked of pajamas for nighttime.
What'the matter? Disliked my grammar?
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m5vz0vCbdS1r1g5kzo1_500.gif

User Info: THAASSASSIN

THAASSASSIN
3 years ago#43
All the questlines are pretty much the same theres betrayel in almost all of then
a''KiD Named CuDI''

User Info: Bonezy_B

Bonezy_B
3 years ago#44
my worst thing is this game promotes thievery too much and i have had my car stereos stolen too many time to enjoy anything promoting thievery; if thats not an acceptable answer then most guys seem to have the same or very similar voices, nothing big to complain about :)

wait my game freezes sometimes :( thats the worst thing...

User Info: GateCaptain

GateCaptain
3 years ago#45
I would have to say Running out of stuff to do. On the PC i did every cave and every mission i could find. 3-5 days of constant playing. Make super armor and killed alot of dragons. Then I had to quit out of boredom.

User Info: Lord Hugo

Lord Hugo
3 years ago#46
I would have to go with the glitches. I haven't had an issue so far, but it is always in the back of your mind with a buggy game. One shouldn't have to tiptoe through the game and check quests for bugs.
"Jeff Goldblum was actually on Death's To-Do list today, but he's so awesome he managed to talk Death into taking Michael Jackson instead."-Ben Paddon

User Info: JediForce

JediForce
3 years ago#47
No paper doll.

Combat isn't good. Not feel involved enough.

Magic spells not inventive. Just same looking effect but different color. No variety.

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
3 years ago#48
Well, probably the lackluster quest.

Dark Brotherhood is the only quest line I enjoyed, but it still paled in comparison to even the Oblivion DB.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: misterjaywalwer

misterjaywalwer
3 years ago#49
Nazeem.
---
The question is not if,but when.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Whats the worst ting about skyrim

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived