Storing stuff in chests......

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Storing stuff in chests......
3 years ago#1
Having finished a quest for the thieves guild I was just given the option of trading my guild apparel for a new one, so I returned to Markarth where I store all my stuff in a chest at The Hag's Cure. All my stuff was still in there, except for the guild apparel and some looted clothes. I married the assistant Muiri, so I kind of own the store but apparently it isn't safe for storing clothes and I can now kiss my new atire goodbye. This happen to anybody Else?
3 years ago#2
No but you can always get the guild Masters uniform or the new 1 from dragonborn.
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
3 years ago#3
The loading screens clearly say all storage besides those in your own home can de-spawn... why not jut store it in Breezehome or wherever you live?
*~Your mother plays card games in Hell~*
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
3 years ago#4
Rikashi posted...
The loading screens clearly say all storage besides those in your own home can de-spawn... why not jut store it in Breezehome or wherever you live?

Hindsight doesn't really help him, now does it rikashi? Poor guy lawst his awmorrr.
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
3 years ago#5
Rikashi posted...

Not ALL storage besides those in your house de-spawn. For example, the dresser next to the bed in the alchemist's shack(which is in the overworld) doesn't de-spawn items, so it is perfectly safe to store things.

Anyways, what was the armor you had op? Would you mind posting a link or something? If you know how, or if you can convert your 360 save to a PC save I wouldn't mind adding the stuff into your inventory/chest. Like I said before though, just let me know what items they are, and where you want them to be put. If you want them in a chest, saving right next to it would be preferred.
Ichi wa zen, Zen wa ichi
3 years ago#6
Well, If your tip Works JohnRyan1228, then I could eventually trade it in and get it after aaallllllllll, right? : ) I hate having misc objectives that you cannot complete because of things like this.

I considered the store to be my home since I moved in after marrying its co owner, but I guess I'll buy a house pretty soon...
3 years ago#7
Thanks for the info TweezerMaster but I actually don't really need it back, as long as I can complete that misc objective later. If That's possible then I don't mind.
3 years ago#8
Alright, hit my inbox up if you do need the armor. Also, only the dresser is safe in the alchemist's shack. Do not store anything in any of barrels or sacks.
Ichi wa zen, Zen wa ichi
3 years ago#9
I'll keep it in mind, thanks. Where is the alchemist's shack exactly? I don't think I found it yet.
3 years ago#10
SeeD1985 posted...
I'll keep it in mind, thanks. Where is the alchemist's shack exactly? I don't think I found it yet.

Iirc it is on the road between ivarstead and helgen
If that's a veiled criticism about me, I won't hear it, and I won't respond to it.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Storing stuff in chests......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived