Storing stuff in chests......

#1SeeD1985Posted 1/27/2013 1:32:50 PM
Having finished a quest for the thieves guild I was just given the option of trading my guild apparel for a new one, so I returned to Markarth where I store all my stuff in a chest at The Hag's Cure. All my stuff was still in there, except for the guild apparel and some looted clothes. I married the assistant Muiri, so I kind of own the store but apparently it isn't safe for storing clothes and I can now kiss my new atire goodbye. This happen to anybody Else?
#2JohnRyan1228Posted 1/27/2013 1:36:14 PM
No but you can always get the guild Masters uniform or the new 1 from dragonborn.
---
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
#3RikashiPosted 1/27/2013 1:36:41 PM
The loading screens clearly say all storage besides those in your own home can de-spawn... why not jut store it in Breezehome or wherever you live?
---
*~Your mother plays card games in Hell~*
Not changing this sig until Stephen Kings 'It' gets a proper movie adaption.
#4JohnRyan1228Posted 1/27/2013 1:40:13 PM(edited)
Rikashi posted...
The loading screens clearly say all storage besides those in your own home can de-spawn... why not jut store it in Breezehome or wherever you live?

Hindsight doesn't really help him, now does it rikashi? Poor guy lawst his awmorrr.
---
Where the **** are my hard boiled eggs?!
#5TweezerMasterPosted 1/27/2013 1:46:36 PM
Rikashi posted...

Not ALL storage besides those in your house de-spawn. For example, the dresser next to the bed in the alchemist's shack(which is in the overworld) doesn't de-spawn items, so it is perfectly safe to store things.

Anyways, what was the armor you had op? Would you mind posting a link or something? If you know how, or if you can convert your 360 save to a PC save I wouldn't mind adding the stuff into your inventory/chest. Like I said before though, just let me know what items they are, and where you want them to be put. If you want them in a chest, saving right next to it would be preferred.
---
Ichi wa zen, Zen wa ichi
#6SeeD1985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:48:00 PM
Well, If your tip Works JohnRyan1228, then I could eventually trade it in and get it after aaallllllllll, right? : ) I hate having misc objectives that you cannot complete because of things like this.

I considered the store to be my home since I moved in after marrying its co owner, but I guess I'll buy a house pretty soon...
#7SeeD1985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 1:51:36 PM
Thanks for the info TweezerMaster but I actually don't really need it back, as long as I can complete that misc objective later. If That's possible then I don't mind.
#8TweezerMasterPosted 1/27/2013 1:55:39 PM
Alright, hit my inbox up if you do need the armor. Also, only the dresser is safe in the alchemist's shack. Do not store anything in any of barrels or sacks.
---
Ichi wa zen, Zen wa ichi
#9SeeD1985(Topic Creator)Posted 1/27/2013 2:01:22 PM
I'll keep it in mind, thanks. Where is the alchemist's shack exactly? I don't think I found it yet.
#10JohnRyan1228Posted 1/27/2013 2:06:54 PM
SeeD1985 posted...
I'll keep it in mind, thanks. Where is the alchemist's shack exactly? I don't think I found it yet.

Iirc it is on the road between ivarstead and helgen
---
If that's a veiled criticism about me, I won't hear it, and I won't respond to it.