So, about the Dragonborn...(SPOILERS)

#1DzxSaintsPosted 1/27/2013 6:07:14 PM
The Dragonborn is, no doubt, one of the most powerful characters in TES history.
He/She could easily destroy almost every enemy possible.

But, I have noticed that nobody cares about us. We have no family to congratulate us, no friends, and the guards just sit around talking about how the used to be an adventurer, or how somebody stole a sweet role that I never had in the first place.

Nazeem doesn't even care that we saved his stupid self from utter annihilation. He still sits there, mocks us for not going to the Cloud District, and mezmorizes us with a key to an invisible house.

Oh, and don't even get me started with the Blades. "Oh, Dovahkiin, thanks for saving the universe from being eaten by Alduin, but we need you to go murder the only good Dragon that legitimately wanted to help". What a jerkish attitude if you ask me.

It is not fair. Martin Septim gets to have a huge statue in his honor, and we are just hated and disrespected throughout Skyrim.

It makes my Dovahkiin feel like Luigi. It hurts my Dovahkiin's feelings.
---
Xbox GT: lGunterl
Greetings from the land of Ooo!
#2darkportal785Posted 1/27/2013 6:10:01 PM
He might be on the list of powerful beings, but he's nowhere near the top.
---
Hey! Who's that thinkin' nasty thoughts?
#3agentspoonPosted 1/27/2013 6:11:24 PM
He might be on the list of powerful beings, but he's nowhere near the top.

*snort*

Very true, shall we say Gods, Princes and CHIM'ers not included? Its not fair really.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!