Hey if the Dragonborn had a child he/she would be able to shout correct?

#21The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:22:30 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
TheBonsaiSlaya posted...
Dudes. It's been a critically huge point of being Dragonborn that your children and such will be Dragonborn - why'd you think Tiber Septim got so worried when Barenziah got pregnant? Yes, if the child learnt how to then yeah, they could shout. It's got nothing to do with their race, otherwise the Dragonborn could only be a Nord...

1/10, very poor trolling.

Hey Rebel what about Imperials? Or people with Nord fathers? Would they not count?
#22RebelElite791Posted 1/28/2013 3:25:40 PM
The_Ivory_Man posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
TheBonsaiSlaya posted...
Dudes. It's been a critically huge point of being Dragonborn that your children and such will be Dragonborn - why'd you think Tiber Septim got so worried when Barenziah got pregnant? Yes, if the child learnt how to then yeah, they could shout. It's got nothing to do with their race, otherwise the Dragonborn could only be a Nord...

Hey Rebel what about Imperials? Or people with Nord fathers? Would they not count?

Only Nords can use the Thu'um, Dragonborn aside.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#23The_Ivory_Man(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 3:27:05 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
The_Ivory_Man posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
TheBonsaiSlaya posted...

Only Nords can use the Thu'um, Dragonborn aside.

Alright, what about Nedes?
#24LostoutPosted 1/28/2013 4:32:34 PM
I think it is hereditary but the reason you don't hear about any of the Septims shouting is because none of them bothered to learn and there were no dragons to steal knowledge from. There could have been countless DB but with no dragons around how would anyone know? The Greybeards only notice the PC when they first absorb a dragon soul.

IMO DB's children would also be DB though lorewise DB will either have no children or simply kill all the dragons off again before having any .
---
I am as awesome as a bear high fiving a shark in space during an explosion.
#25RebelElite791Posted 1/28/2013 4:35:52 PM
Lostout posted...
I think it is hereditary but the reason you don't hear about any of the Septims shouting is because none of them bothered to learn and there were no dragons to steal knowledge from. There could have been countless DB but with no dragons around how would anyone know? The Greybeards only notice the PC when they first absorb a dragon soul.

IMO DB's children would also be DB though lorewise DB will either have no children or simply kill all the dragons off again before having any .

You *think* wrong. Maybe you should *think* before posting, in the future.

The Septims are not Dragonborn as the hero of Skyrim is.

"IMO" isn't a valid argument, and has zero place in a discussion of lore.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#26The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/28/2013 4:37:45 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
Lostout posted...

Oh you think what you want Honey Boo Boo. I do what I want! I can believe in my own ****ed up lore if I want to! You don't know me!
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#27RebelElite791Posted 1/28/2013 4:41:02 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
Lostout posted...

Oh you think what you want Honey Boo Boo. I do what I want! I can believe in my own ****ed up lore if I want to! You don't know me!

http://ryanseacrest.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/Honey-Boo-Boo-.jpg
---