Stormcloaks...an equal opportunity employer.

#1Omni024Posted 1/28/2013 2:23:14 AM
Ever notice that Stormcloak soldiers and thier holds have women as guards but no Imperial hold or camp has any except Legate Rikku? ...and the Captain at Helgen? Whats up with that? Maybe they have girl crushes on Ulfric.
#2kentuckyboy88Posted 1/28/2013 2:31:52 AM
Thats because the Stormcloaks are a rebellion.
---
Gt. xL3G3ND KILL3Rx
#3Ajd_KingPosted 1/28/2013 2:35:58 AM
It would make sense if Rikke and Genericaptain didn't exist, then we could safely say the Legion is male only.
#4daveliciousPosted 1/28/2013 5:44:21 AM
Probably because the imperial legion is a professional army where fewer women are likely to enlist for generic military service without a cause.

Stormcloaks on the other hand are going to have a lot of amateur fighters join the cause. More like militia, who joined the fight because the outcome directly affects them
---
PSN: Davelicious GT: DavePeesThePool
NEW SETUP: http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee174/Davelicious406/DSC02294.jpg
#5Scorch3000Posted 1/28/2013 5:50:08 AM
Omni024 posted...
Ever notice that Stormcloak soldiers and thier holds have women as guards but no Imperial hold or camp has any except Legate Rikku? ...and the Captain at Helgen? Whats up with that? Maybe they have girl crushes on Ulfric.

Another point to Ulfric, he kicks ass....even if he is a racist. Then again, my high elf warrior a few runs ago became a top officer in the stormcloaks...Ulfric is weird.
---
[This signature was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#6RampagingwalrusPosted 1/28/2013 8:26:23 AM
davelicious posted...
Probably because the imperial legion is a professional army where fewer women are likely to enlist for generic military service without a cause.

Not talking about the army.
The guards, typical, everyday, useless, hold guards.
In Imperial controlled holds, there will only be male guards, whereas in Stormcloak holds, there will be male and female guards.
Once again, in case it was missed... not the army, just the regular guards.

Aside from Windhelm, the guards in the holds have nothing to do with the armies, and have little to no allegiance to them.
Which, would mean, that since the Imperial army is hogging all the males, that Imperial holds should have a majority of female guards.
---
Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.
#7nytecrawlaPosted 1/28/2013 8:30:53 AM
Pretty sure that they exist in the games files (Female guards for the Imperial Holds) but due to some glitch they won't spawn.

Also, there is that retired female Legion Officer in Dawnstar whose name escapes me.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#8DrunkenPeasantPosted 1/28/2013 9:02:20 AM
Wasn't that orc blacksmith woman in the legion too?
---
"I used to rescue presidents, then I took an arrow in the knee...and still rescued the president." -Snake Plissken
#9nytecrawlaPosted 1/28/2013 9:03:23 AM
Yeah, she was a Legionnaire too.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#10Jstretch19Posted 1/28/2013 9:04:07 AM
nytecrawla posted...
Pretty sure that they exist in the games files (Female guards for the Imperial Holds) but due to some glitch they won't spawn.

All lies and propaganda.
---
8 more days