So, what were you doing at the border?

#1MrGazzoPosted 1/28/2013 9:27:04 AM
What are the reasons behind your arresting?
---
Haytham Kenway = Roger Moore
#2aDominationPosted 1/28/2013 9:30:16 AM
Smuggling of course.
---
Achievement Unlocked
Hail the Catastrophe 150(G) Become a Jenova Witness of your own free will.
#3MC2011Posted 1/28/2013 9:30:56 AM
Wah!

POMF =3

What are we gonna do on the cart Ulfric?

*Imperial Raid*
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#4PathlessBulletPosted 1/28/2013 11:27:37 AM
Jumping back and forth between the border lines screaming FUS RO DAH!
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#5xDeadrebornxPosted 1/28/2013 11:29:38 AM
Wiping brown...from front to back.
---
It was close...real close.
#6TheBonsaiSlayaPosted 1/28/2013 11:31:01 AM
I wasn't. ;)
---
i5 3570K 3.4GHz, 8GB Vengeance LP RAM, Asus Matrix Platinum HD7970 GHz Edition, Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H, 2TB HDD
#7lalallaalalPosted 1/28/2013 12:16:57 PM
Selling my family into slavery
#8agentspoonPosted 1/28/2013 12:28:55 PM
This weapon smuggler called The Jackal told me to go there and detonate some explosives so that the refugees could escape without being followed by the warring factions.

I did as he asked but survived the explosion, the Imperials dragged from from the rubble and accused me of planning an ambush for them
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#995_EclipsePosted 1/28/2013 12:32:29 PM
I was battling Alduin on the south side of the border near the old blades base. The battle got rough and I told my son and daughter to retreat while I held him off, once they were safely away I retreated as well, my injuries were grave but I managed to slip away into the mountains, after a few months of downtime and recovery, I had lost much of my strength, I decided to head North back to my homeland of Skyrim.

There I was mistaken for a rebellion member and arrested on sight. Ironically, the very enemy that had injured me and drove me north, was the one who saved me and led to his own defeat later on.
---
Favorite game to date - Xenogears \/-/-/-/\
#10turn_basedPosted 1/28/2013 12:47:14 PM
95_Eclipse posted...
I was battling Alduin on the south side of the border near the old blades base. The battle got rough and I told my son and daughter to retreat while I held him off, once they were safely away I retreated as well, my injuries were grave but I managed to slip away into the mountains, after a few months of downtime and recovery, I had lost much of my strength, I decided to head North back to my homeland of Skyrim.

There I was mistaken for a rebellion member and arrested on sight. Ironically, the very enemy that had injured me and drove me north, was the one who saved me and led to his own defeat later on.

You got me hooked! What about yer kids?!?! Ya leav'em behind?
---
Redguards Rule!