So, what were you doing at the border?

#51Fate_AssassinPosted 1/28/2013 9:47:58 PM(edited)
Well that guy in Bruma was asking for some help. Well I needed the coin, so he told me to meet him near Cloud Ruler Temple. Well turns out he was from the Thalmor, and was trying to black mail people into being his own group of bandits. Well he didn't like it that I killed all his man, told the guards about here hide out, and then stole all the information that says he is part of the Thalmor.

So I run towards Skyrim, and there is this group of soldiers yelling at me. So they charge at me and then the Imperials show up.

Well long story short I was on a cart going to be executed.

I'm just lucky the didn't find out about my heritage.
---
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615803-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/62287165 - restored faith in humanity.
3/13/2013, shipment date
#52gamerdude535Posted 1/28/2013 9:47:07 PM
My character Eric was simply going to skyrim from cyrodil on vacation along with plans to vacation to other places of tamriel all while training to be a paladin but got caught in the middle of that imperial ambush against stormcloaks so he goes from being on vacation to being accused of being rebel scum and nearly getting beheaded lol XD still he is forgiving and joined up with the imperial legion it was just one officer being a ***** lol
#53CathickleSquallPosted 1/28/2013 9:48:24 PM
Oh, you know. Just killing, pillaging, and raping. Nothing new for a pirate.
---
Uh. Random signature?
#54CaptainKatsuraPosted 1/28/2013 9:52:00 PM
My character willingly went onto the cart.

He likes to be bound and gagged a lot.Humiliation and being accused of a rebel just excited him more.
---
Herp-a derp
#55zeroboboPosted 1/28/2013 9:57:08 PM
he was a nord hunter and amateur adventurer living in cryodiil with his family. his family made a make shift talos temple out of a cabin in the woods. an imperial captain found out and ratted it out to the thalmor. the imperials and thalmor burnt down the cabin and killed everyone inside while my character was out hunting.

he found out who it was and hunted both the imperial captain and thalmor leader and murdered them both with a hatchet, he wasn't exactly subtle about it, so he fled north and was caught crossing into skyrim.
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#56DagnothPosted 1/28/2013 9:59:03 PM
Van_Of_The_Dawn posted...
Beating my meat

This.
---
IMPOSSIBRU!
#57FenrirXIIIPosted 1/28/2013 10:24:31 PM
Thiiiisss one was awakened from a long vampiric slumber. I heard rumors of a power greater than my vampire dark-knight alchemist abilities....where mere words shook the heavens...

So i hopped into this phone booth with two time traveling guitar players (ulfric and ralof) and we got arrested and here I am...
#58zeroboboPosted 1/28/2013 10:31:10 PM
FenrirXIII posted...
Thiiiisss one was awakened from a long vampiric slumber. I heard rumors of a power greater than my vampire dark-knight alchemist abilities....where mere words shook the heavens...

So i hopped into this phone booth with two time traveling guitar players (ulfric and ralof) and we got arrested and here I am...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cEdqWZi13I
---
Gamertag: Clonedzero
#59Storm_WalkerPosted 1/28/2013 10:46:46 PM
Shouldn't have taken that left turn at Albuquerque...
---
"I'm feelin' peachy keen, so f%@& you, and thanks for asking ^/.^"
#60JartenPosted 1/28/2013 10:49:09 PM
I was carefully examining a plant trying to decide if it was the extremely rare tea plant I heard about about from a Bard in the tavern or if it was the deadly Nightshade. Suddenly an imperial soldier ran into me. I asked him if he was okay and he said that he had been running from an assassin and that he was dying of thirst from running for so long. I made us some tea from the plant and he drank it like it was a jug of ale in an instant before I could even get mine to my lips. He suddenly keeled over and another Imperial soldier ran out and saw us. I tried to offer him my tea since I thought the other guy fell asleep but the soldier just glared at me and threatened me with his sword. Before I could drink my tea he slapped it out of my hands and tied me up. I'm so sad, I didn't get to find out if it was the rare tea or not.