Glitch with dawnguard

#1AlexxirPosted 1/28/2013 1:15:46 PM
I installed dawnguard on my Xbox and its in the add in section but when I unplug my Xbox from the router or disconnect from Xbox live, it disappears from the add on section and when it is plugged in, I can't activate the quests by talking to guards and the face changer isint even there.
I redownloaded it like 3 times, and restarted the Xbox
Please help
#2jammymacsterPosted 1/28/2013 1:17:07 PM(edited)
Did you originally download it on that xbox? If yes then it should be working. If no then you need to stay logged into xbox LIVE to access the DLC.
---
AKA: Valadez
#3Alexxir(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:21:57 PM
jammymacster posted...
Did you originally download it on that xbox? If yes then it should be working. If no then you need to stay logged into xbox LIVE to access the DLC.

What happened was that 6000 points were bought with my account but I didn't do it and 1600 were missing but when I went to add-ons dawnguard was not there but on my download history it says it was downloaded. I then hit download again and it showed up in add ons section but when I played I couldn't acces the quest line or the werewolf perk tree or anything from dawnguard, even when it's plugged in to Xbox live
#4ObLiViOnKiD92Posted 1/28/2013 1:30:36 PM(edited)
Do a license transfer by pressing the guide button and going to the far right tab and clicking on account management. Then your dlc's should work fine.
---
Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon? -Hadvar
#5Alexxir(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 1:48:08 PM
I will try that tomorrow but what exactly does that do?
#6ObLiViOnKiD92Posted 1/28/2013 4:12:53 PM
When you download something it is linked to whatever console it was downloaded on. The license transfer links all dlc downloaded with your gamertag to whatever console you are currently on.
---
Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon? -Hadvar
#7Alexxir(Topic Creator)Posted 1/28/2013 6:38:52 PM
Thank you I really appreciate this I will try it soon I'm 99.9% sure it will work if you ever need help fell free to ask :)