Are the Dark Brotherhood and Morag Tong enemies?

#1Sonny777Posted 1/28/2013 2:31:22 PM
I know the Dark Brotherhood is a splinter group of the Morag Tong but I read somewhere they were enemies, can anyone confirm or deny this with some proof please?

Thanks in advance.
---
Yes, god forbid he probably asked a frequently asked question from a website that's dedicated to them. Seriously, it's in the ****ing title. - Nailbomb
#2LithiumLegendPosted 1/28/2013 2:38:28 PM
Yes they are enemies. The DB seem to be a splinter group from the Morag Tong. Don't remember when. Now they're competing guilds... I don't know how the Dark Brotherhood came to have better taste in fashion though. Maybe It's because the Night Mother dresses them O_o
---
"I mistook the stars reflected on the surface of the lake for the heavens."
#3nathraxhPosted 1/28/2013 2:40:55 PM(edited)
You know how Israel and Palestine are enemies?

These guys are worse.
---
Dwarf shortage.
#4nathraxhPosted 1/28/2013 2:40:25 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#5LithiumLegendPosted 1/28/2013 2:42:36 PM
Plus I think the Dark Brotherhood, even though they're smaller, they have more freedom to assassinate whoever the client wants because they operate beyond the law where as the Morag Tong strictly does lawful assassinations.
---
#6MC2011Posted 1/28/2013 2:43:25 PM
They're frienemies.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
#7LithiumLegendPosted 1/28/2013 2:47:32 PM
MC2011 posted...
They're frienemies.

Not quite. They're both groups of murderers competing to murder people... so, yeah. No love hate relationship. Just two groups of your regular everyday people... who murder people and would like to murder eachother...
---
#8FMLGPosted 1/28/2013 3:01:00 PM
Yes. Mainly because of religious differences IIRC.
---
Remember FMLG told ya!
Sometimes I miss drugs.Then I read gamefaqs. - Beery <3
#9THAASSASSINPosted 1/28/2013 3:45:21 PM
When you beat the thieves guild questline, you get the new members the dark elf says he use to be with the morag tong and that thy where rivals with the dark brotherhood.
---
a''KiD Named CuDI''
#10CrazyFool319Posted 1/28/2013 3:56:04 PM
Morag Tong has nothing but contempt for the DB because they claim the Brotherhood is only killing for money while they kill as a method of balancing and prevent war between the great houses of the dunmer. They are agents of mephala and legally sanctioned by the government.

Dark Brotherhood follow Sithis, and their murders are business. But their main difference seems to be religion. And we all know how religious people tend to get when someone disagrees with them.
---
SEAHAWKS