Mist Form Vision

#1obishawnPosted 1/29/2013 4:20:40 AM
I became a Vampire Lord for the first (and probably last) time last night to get the achievement but after unlocking the Mist Form perk and trying it out, that was my favorite part about being a vampire. I love the lesser power Night Eye and whatever it is called in vampire form, but I'm quite disappointed Bethesda didn't use Mist Form Vision in any other way.
---
Winter is coming
#2obishawn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 10:11:25 AM
There isn't a spell or something, something besides mist form, that'll give me that kind of vision?
---
Winter is coming
#3theonyxphoenixPosted 1/29/2013 2:05:07 PM
Doesn't the spell for the Master Illusion quest Vision of the Tenth Eye provide a Night Eye-like effect?
---
Testing: Werewolf/Follower Glitch; Armor usable with Mage Armor and hidden +25 armor/pc; Augment Ring of Necromancy
#4obishawn(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:21:05 PM
Yep. I pursued that because I initially would be a Khajiit just for the night vision, but was thinking about using a different race. VotTE works exactly like Night Eye but isn't practical to use my any means. It requires both hands, has a long casting time, which leaves you vulnerable to attack, it only lasts 30 seconds and you can't turn it off at will.
---
Winter is coming