Saadia or Kematu?

#11turn_basedPosted 1/29/2013 8:51:18 AM
oEASYLIFEo posted...
If Saadia was a big Nord male with a beard nobody would take "Saadia's" side.
However, because she is rather sultry and "distracting" to say the least, they justify betraying Kematu with "self deceit" as someone else said ;P

Bingo.
---
Redguards Rule!
#12SoulOfFayth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:10:30 AM
oEASYLIFEo posted...
However, because she is rather sultry and "distracting" to say the least, they justify betraying Kematu with "self deceit" as someone else said ;P

That is incredibly misogynistic and I am offended by this.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#13obishawnPosted 1/29/2013 9:12:29 AM
turn_based posted...
oEASYLIFEo posted...

Bingo.

Yup, I choose Saadia for no other reason than she has a vagina; I'm that simple minded and immature. *eye rolls*
---
Winter is coming
#14GriffRobertsPosted 1/29/2013 9:12:36 AM
"Never be fooled by a pretty face." I always side with Kematu.

If you listen to the two bandits at the beginning of Swindler's Den before slaughtering them, they're talking about how they don't like that the Alik'r are staying with them and stuff. A lot of people miss that, since they usually just immediately kill those guys.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#15turn_basedPosted 1/29/2013 9:24:58 AM
obishawn posted...
turn_based posted...
oEASYLIFEo posted...

Bingo.

Yup, I choose Saadia for no other reason than she has a v*gin*; I'm that simple minded and immature. *eye rolls*

Shoe fits pretty good, eh?
---
Redguards Rule!
#16nytecrawlaPosted 1/29/2013 9:25:43 AM
I side with Saadia so I can massacre them and get some Scimitars to enchant. I really don't care who was being truthful or not.
---
Well don't that just beat all?
#17Ajd_KingPosted 1/29/2013 9:28:23 AM
Usually pick Kematu. Saadia's comments are the only things that I can recall suggesting the Dominion hold any sway in Hammerfell still, whilst Kematu's make sense.
#18SoulOfFayth(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 9:58:28 AM
GriffRoberts posted...
"Never be fooled by a pretty face." I always side with Kematu.

If you listen to the two bandits at the beginning of Swindler's Den before slaughtering them, they're talking about how they don't like that the Alik'r are staying with them and stuff. A lot of people miss that, since they usually just immediately kill those guys.

Well Kematu is very pretty as well.

And the bandit's comments don't really tell you anything. They don't like the Alik'r, that doesn't mean they're right.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#19bebob26Posted 1/29/2013 10:27:00 AM
From a logic standpoint Saadia's story doesn't make sense. She knows one of them were arrested yet acts completely surprised they've found her. Her entire story felt like it had some holes. Plus when she draws on you she sounds aggresive , not someone who was truly being afraid of behind found out. On the other hand, Kematu doesn't draw on you when you meet him.

That's just how I saw it.
---
"I'd rather do black tar heroin with Alanis Morrisette than watch a quarter of Canadian Football" - Colin Cowherd
#20DougymcPosted 1/29/2013 10:33:37 AM
obishawn posted...
I normally choose her side but this last time, I chose Kematu and afterwards it never settled right with me. We can make our best educated guess as to who is lying and chances are, its Saadia, but Bethesda purposefully left out just enough details so that ultimately, it is up to the player.

I'll never turn Saadia in again.

I'm the same way. I turned her in once and will never do it again.