Anyone have any idea what the next Elder Scrolls is?

#11RebelElite791Posted 1/29/2013 1:42:10 PM
turn_based posted...
Next Elderscroll game?

More accommodating, an essential follower is assigned to you from beginning to end, fast travel anywhere on a map with all locations revealed from the start. Quick pull on the left trigger insta-targets an enemy, replenishing shields, and...

You get the picture.

Such a bad gimmick.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#12Orichalon94(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 2:01:56 PM
call of duty make a new mw or black ops every year, so does fifa so im expecting a new fallout this year, an new skyrim 2014
#13WinkingBalotellPosted 1/29/2013 2:08:01 PM
We probably won't hear a thing about it until next year at least, probably later. Skyrim was announced less than a year before its release, and we haven't even had any real news on Fallout 4. Fallout 4 is going to be an awkward customer, since I still don't see the next gen coming until late 2014 at least.

So we're not going to know anytime in the near future.
---
my name should be winkingbalotelli, the i got cut off :(
#14RebelElite791Posted 1/29/2013 2:29:26 PM
Orichalon94 posted...
call of duty make a new mw or black ops every year, so does fifa so im expecting a new fallout this year, an new skyrim 2014

Trying too hard
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#15MC2011Posted 1/29/2013 2:44:16 PM
Trying too hard

Are you ignoring me, my adorable Elitist Rebel you.

Huh... That came out wrong.
---
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...