Anyone have any idea what the next Elder Scrolls is?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyone have any idea what the next Elder Scrolls is?

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
3 years ago#11
turn_based posted...
Next Elderscroll game?

More accommodating, an essential follower is assigned to you from beginning to end, fast travel anywhere on a map with all locations revealed from the start. Quick pull on the left trigger insta-targets an enemy, replenishing shields, and...

You get the picture.

Such a bad gimmick.
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

User Info: Orichalon94

Orichalon94
3 years ago#12
call of duty make a new mw or black ops every year, so does fifa so im expecting a new fallout this year, an new skyrim 2014

User Info: WinkingBalotell

WinkingBalotell
3 years ago#13
We probably won't hear a thing about it until next year at least, probably later. Skyrim was announced less than a year before its release, and we haven't even had any real news on Fallout 4. Fallout 4 is going to be an awkward customer, since I still don't see the next gen coming until late 2014 at least.

So we're not going to know anytime in the near future.
my name should be winkingbalotelli, the i got cut off :(

User Info: RebelElite791

RebelElite791
3 years ago#14
Orichalon94 posted...
call of duty make a new mw or black ops every year, so does fifa so im expecting a new fallout this year, an new skyrim 2014

Trying too hard
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.

User Info: MC2011

MC2011
3 years ago#15
Trying too hard

Are you ignoring me, my adorable Elitist Rebel you.

Huh... That came out wrong.
http://i.imgur.com/zHLma5j.jpg
You're next...
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Anyone have any idea what the next Elder Scrolls is?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived