Well that's highly irritating (Re: TES:O and lore)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Well that's highly irritating (Re: TES:O and lore)
(message deleted)
3 years ago#162
TES:O
:O
My reaction to this mess of a game.
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
(message deleted)
3 years ago#164
As far as I recall the Dunmer were slaving Argonians at this point in time, so that raises a problem.

- It'll either be retconned (my belief, they'll probably try and go for an antihero Dunmer that wouldn't do something as evil as slavery).

- The slaves would be freed prior to the game, and the fairly massive consequences won't ever be addressed.

- Slaves will remain and the Argonian government happily allies with the nation that marauds it.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
3 years ago#165
I'm not crazy about them changing the Altmer attitude either, but is there sufficient lore to support that they still had the arrogant attitude in the mid-2nd era?
3 years ago#166
seriously you ppl are acting childish...you have made your point countless times...o well...and go ahead call anyone who disagrees a troll
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
3 years ago#167
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Well since this is getting treated as canon, wouldn't it mean we wouldn't see places like Summerset Isle on let's say ES:6? Since TES:O already showed it?

That's my main concern, also. Hopefully it will be sufficiently different/limited that it won't take too much away from the "new" feeling of wherever TES6 will be.
3 years ago#168
Bethesda: Cyrodiil was a jungle and Talos changed it into what it is.

Zenimax: No it wasn't, that was just an error on your part.

Bethesda: Really? Well looks like we have some things to fix.

Elder Scrolls VI released a few years later, book: "The myths and lies surrounding Talos"
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
3 years ago#169
Justin2Krelian posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Well since this is getting treated as canon, wouldn't it mean we wouldn't see places like Summerset Isle on let's say ES:6? Since TES:O already showed it?

That's my main concern, also. Hopefully it will be sufficiently different/limited that it won't take too much away from the "new" feeling of wherever TES6 will be.

honestly, I think it's about time we get to see Akavir, if bethesda were actually planning to make a game based around it.
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
3 years ago#170
YuriSenpai posted...
I'm not acknowledging TESO as canon in any way. It is a monstrosity lore-wise, and from what I've seen, gameplay-wise as well.

OH SNAP. The Kiss of Death: Random Internet nerd refusing to acknowledge canon.
---
Forever grateful to the Pats and their fans for the class shown in victory Here's to Brady and the Pats earning their 4th Ring! Go Pats!
  1. Boards
  2. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  3. Well that's highly irritating (Re: TES:O and lore)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived