Well that's highly irritating (Re: TES:O and lore)

#161BeidhaPosted 1/30/2013 8:59:27 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#162jodiebigballsPosted 1/30/2013 9:03:22 AM
TES:O
:O
My reaction to this mess of a game.
---
Live Fast, Die Young.....Leave A Good Looking Corpse
#163nathraxhPosted 1/30/2013 9:16:09 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#164Ajd_KingPosted 1/30/2013 9:29:46 AM
As far as I recall the Dunmer were slaving Argonians at this point in time, so that raises a problem.

- It'll either be retconned (my belief, they'll probably try and go for an antihero Dunmer that wouldn't do something as evil as slavery).

- The slaves would be freed prior to the game, and the fairly massive consequences won't ever be addressed.

- Slaves will remain and the Argonian government happily allies with the nation that marauds it.
---
"Stannis... in spite of everything, he is a righteous man."
- GRRM.
#165Justin2KrelianPosted 1/30/2013 10:05:11 AM
I'm not crazy about them changing the Altmer attitude either, but is there sufficient lore to support that they still had the arrogant attitude in the mid-2nd era?
#166spacecowboy44Posted 1/30/2013 10:07:14 AM
seriously you ppl are acting childish...you have made your point countless times...o well...and go ahead call anyone who disagrees a troll
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#167Justin2KrelianPosted 1/30/2013 10:08:22 AM
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Well since this is getting treated as canon, wouldn't it mean we wouldn't see places like Summerset Isle on let's say ES:6? Since TES:O already showed it?

That's my main concern, also. Hopefully it will be sufficiently different/limited that it won't take too much away from the "new" feeling of wherever TES6 will be.
#168kill_distroyPosted 1/30/2013 10:27:18 AM
Bethesda: Cyrodiil was a jungle and Talos changed it into what it is.

Zenimax: No it wasn't, that was just an error on your part.

Bethesda: Really? Well looks like we have some things to fix.

Elder Scrolls VI released a few years later, book: "The myths and lies surrounding Talos"
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#169kill_distroyPosted 1/30/2013 10:31:16 AM
Justin2Krelian posted...
Necro_Fear89 posted...
Well since this is getting treated as canon, wouldn't it mean we wouldn't see places like Summerset Isle on let's say ES:6? Since TES:O already showed it?

That's my main concern, also. Hopefully it will be sufficiently different/limited that it won't take too much away from the "new" feeling of wherever TES6 will be.

honestly, I think it's about time we get to see Akavir, if bethesda were actually planning to make a game based around it.
---
Got it Memorized?
GT: Risev / PSN: RisevQ8
#170dcorzoPosted 1/30/2013 11:32:19 AM
YuriSenpai posted...
I'm not acknowledging TESO as canon in any way. It is a monstrosity lore-wise, and from what I've seen, gameplay-wise as well.

OH SNAP. The Kiss of Death: Random Internet nerd refusing to acknowledge canon.
---
Forever grateful to the Pats and their fans for the class shown in victory Here's to Brady and the Pats earning their 4th Ring! Go Pats!