Well that's highly irritating (Re: TES:O and lore)

#191rx54Posted 1/30/2013 4:31:48 PM
The logic of loremasters:
> Complain the idea of any multiplayer or co-op ever being in any Elder Scrolls game would be absolutely terrible
> Fully multiplayer Elder Scrolls game coming out and the multiplayer is magically no longer a problem, the lore is
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#192BeidhaPosted 1/30/2013 4:37:10 PM
rx54 posted...
> Complain the idea of any multiplayer or co-op ever being in any Elder Scrolls game would be absolutely terrible
> Fully multiplayer Elder Scrolls game coming out and the multiplayer is magically no longer a problem, the lore is

I think that the Lore being messed up is just a symptom of the bigger problem, it's just that we aren't talking about the bigger problem in this thread.
---
The woods are lovely, dark and deep.
But I have promises to keep
#193rx54Posted 1/30/2013 4:41:19 PM
Beidha posted...
rx54 posted...

I think that the Lore being messed up is just a symptom of the bigger problem, it's just that we aren't talking about the bigger problem in this thread.

But all the self-acclaimed loremasters have voiced their opinions on how any form of multiplayer or co-op would make any Elder Scrolls game terrible.

Just look back to every topic ever made on this board suggesting anything relating to multiplayer or co-op to see for yourself.

So based off their beliefs, this game is garbage because it is multiplayer.
Soooooo why argue over the fact it has crap lore because even if it didn't it would still be horrible because of multiplayer?

That is like complaining somebody didn't cook a food you don't like properly.
Even if it was cooked properly you still wouldn't like it.
You would have to be insane to complain about that because it changes NOTHING.

People here make no sense....
---
#194GriffRobertsPosted 1/30/2013 4:45:31 PM

I'm not sure what you're on about... multiplayer and lore are pretty independent of one another, I don't see what TESO being multiplayer has to do with them botching the lore. I think that's more of an issue of giving it to different developers who are trying a different vision of TES. A vision that doesn't really jive with what's been established.
---
Sometimes I edit my sig so it continues whatever I was posting about.
#195rx54Posted 1/30/2013 4:51:55 PM(edited)
GriffRoberts posted...

I'm not sure what you're on about... multiplayer and lore are pretty independent of one another, I don't see what TESO being multiplayer has to do with them botching the lore. I think that's more of an issue of giving it to different developers who are trying a different vision of TES. A vision that doesn't really jive with what's been established.

Because even if the lore was perfect it is still a multiplayer game.

Practically everyone in here arguing about the lore has voiced how multiplayer would ruin any Elder Scrolls game by shooting down anyone who has ever suggested it on these boards.

What does it matter if the lore is perfect if its still a horrible multiplayer Elder Scrolls?
Have you not seen how every multiplayer suggestion topic EVER was shot down by practically EVERYONE?

It makes no sense. Because apparently multiplayer makes Elder Scrolls horrible anyway so why argue about lore when it would still be multiplayer and therefore horrible?
---
#196RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:21:32 PM
rx, multiplayer WOULD ruin a main-series TES game. I dont see how saying that means we cant complain about the lore of one of our favorite series being bastardized.

Why dont you find another topic to derail with your useless f***ing trolling you child.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#197rx54Posted 1/30/2013 5:25:25 PM(edited)
RebelElite791 posted...
rx, multiplayer WOULD ruin a main-series TES game. I dont see how saying that means we cant complain about the lore of one of our favorite series being bastardized.

Why dont you find another topic to derail with your useless f***ing trolling you child.

I'm derailing your topic by talking about the game you started the topic with?

Am I supposed to complain about the exact same thing you are complaining about to be on topic? What are your rules?
--
#198RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 5:25:15 PM
rx54 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

I'm I supposed to complain about the exact same thing you are complaining about to be on topic? What are your rules?

You're supposed to not come in here and pointlessly troll about how we "cant whine about it because weve whined about multiplayer" like you do in every topic you ever post in.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#199rx54Posted 1/30/2013 5:28:13 PM(edited)
RebelElite791 posted...
rx54 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...

I'm I supposed to complain about the exact same thing you are complaining about to be on topic? What are your rules?

You're supposed to not come in here and pointlessly troll about how we "cant whine about it because weve whined about multiplayer" like you do in every topic you ever post in.

I never said you can't do anything.
I'm just pointing out how it makes no sense to do if multiplayer would make the game horrible anyway.

I also don't recall saying people "cant whine about it because weve whined about multiplayer" in every topic I post in, because that wouldn't make any sense.
---
#200The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/30/2013 5:28:04 PM
rx54 posted...

The idea of multiplayer in the single player tes games would detract from the experience in my opinion.

Multiplayer in a spin off is different.

Your troll attempt is horrible, and irrelevant.
---
To be announced