Well that's highly irritating (Re: TES:O and lore)

#211RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:38:24 PM
kamahl25 posted...
i know im not a big shot or anything but rebel why do you get so upset at people who have dissenting opinions?

also i asked a question directed to you in another topic but you didnt see it, how does the red tower going offline make it easier for mehrunes dagon to invade? this is a genuine question not a sarcastic one

"You shouldnt whine about this QQ" is not a dissenting opinion, it's idiocy.

And I told you I believe. The Towers anchor Mundus from falling into Oblivion. Less Towers online = barriers between the two become weaker.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#212kamahl25Posted 1/30/2013 4:39:52 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
kamahl25 posted...
i know im not a big shot or anything but rebel why do you get so upset at people who have dissenting opinions?

also i asked a question directed to you in another topic but you didnt see it, how does the red tower going offline make it easier for mehrunes dagon to invade? this is a genuine question not a sarcastic one

And I told you I believe. The Towers anchor Mundus from falling into Oblivion. Less Towers online = barriers between the two become weaker.

gotya just curious is all, i was fairly young when i played morrowind so most of the lore didnt really catch on or stay with me lol
#213RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:40:30 PM
kamahl25 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
kamahl25 posted...

gotya just curious is all, i was fairly young when i played morrowind so most of the lore didnt really catch on or stay with me lol

To be fair, that's not really super-common knowledge or tossed at you in the game itself. So that's completely understandable :D
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#214kamahl25Posted 1/30/2013 4:42:57 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
kamahl25 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
kamahl25 posted...

To be fair, that's not really super-common knowledge or tossed at you in the game itself. So that's completely understandable :D

lol i guess not, so does anyone have any thoughts based on what we have seen in skyrim where the next game will take place?
#215rx54Posted 1/30/2013 4:44:13 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...
You people have no right to determine what people may and may not discuss. The mind is a free country.

It's so futile to try to control strangers over the internet.

I really enjoy this anyway because I am actually being serious right now, it is very very odd to me that multiplayer did not seem like a problem because I have NEVER seen a topic on these boards suggesting multiplayer that wasn't bashed, shot down and destroyed by nearly 99% of people.

Clearly things i've done in the past have made some sort of an impact because people get unpleasant when I come around even if I am being serious. That makes me smile.

I've openly admitted that I troll alot, but not 100% of the time.
People are very black and white, apparently if you are a troll you are incapable of ever posting a serious message. You are a troll or you're not.

You could say i'm an off duty troll right now if you want, idc.
I don't troll people who I don't think I can troll, or that I like.

I know I could bother rebel because i've always sensed a bit of an ego, so obviously destroying his topics and such would easily frustrate him.

I'm not even doing that right now though and he is getting mad.
I don't even have to put any effort in and this isn't even what I was going for.
He's just giving me satisfaction from things I have done weeks and months ago.
---
Nobody is as funny as Greg Giraldo & Louis CK
Dubstep - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wTLjEqj5Xk
#216mandalore2385Posted 1/30/2013 4:45:11 PM
@rx54...
The problem isn't the multiplayer because ESO is a spinoff. What we're worried about is the lore of the SERIES as a whole and how it might affect future games in the TES Main series.
#217RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:45:48 PM
rx54 posted...
SoulOfFayth posted...
You people have no right to determine what people may and may not discuss. The mind is a free country.

It's so futile to try to control strangers over the internet.

I really enjoy this anyway because I am actually being serious right now, it is very very odd to me that multiplayer did not seem like a problem because I have NEVER seen a topic on these boards suggesting multiplayer that wasn't bashed, shot down and destroyed by nearly 99% of people.

Clearly things i've done in the past have made some sort of an impact because people get unpleasant when I come around even if I am being serious. That makes me smile.

I've openly admitted that I troll alot, but not 100% of the time.
People are very black and white, apparently if you are a troll you are incapable of ever posting a serious message. You are a troll or you're not.

You could say i'm an off duty troll right now if you want, idc.
I don't troll people who I don't think I can troll, or that I like.

I know I could bother rebel because i've always sensed a bit of an ego, so obviously destroying his topics and such would easily frustrate him.

I'm not even doing that right now though and he is getting mad.
I don't even have to put any effort in and this isn't even what I was going for.
He's just giving me satisfaction from things I have done weeks and months ago.

We've already explained to you. Multiplayer in the main series =/= multiplayer in an offshoot MMO. That DOES NOT EFFECT us in any way if we choose not to play it. Changing lore, however, DOES.

How is this not making sense to you?

(And yes, I complained about the idea of an mmo at first, and was even wanting to give it a try)
---
#218RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/30/2013 4:46:04 PM
mandalore2385 posted...
@rx54...
The problem isn't the multiplayer because ESO is a spinoff. What we're worried about is the lore of the SERIES as a whole and how it might affect future games in the TES Main series.

Thank you
---
#219kamahl25Posted 1/30/2013 4:46:28 PM
mandalore2385 posted...
@rx54...

this not saying im as worried as other people but this basically sums it up for most people on this board
#220The_Beer_ScotchPosted 1/30/2013 4:49:12 PM
rx54 posted...
The_Beer_Scotch posted...
rx54 posted...
The logic of loremasters:
> Complain the idea of any multiplayer or co-op ever being in any Elder Scrolls game would be absolutely terrible
> Fully multiplayer Elder Scrolls game coming out and the multiplayer is magically no longer a problem, the lore is

The idea of multiplayer in the single player tes games would detract from the experience in my opinion.

Multiplayer in a spin off is different.

Your troll attempt is horrible, and irrelevant.

So talking about peoples prior opinions on multiplayer tes games is irrelevant in a topic about a multiplayer tes game?

Okay.
I was pointing out some inconsistencies with what everybody used to always say about multiplayer previously on this board and what is happening right now.

That's not a "troll attempt" because it is something that actually happened.
How am I trolling by reciting what other people have done?
That doesn't make sense....

You guys are just getting overly hostile because of times I have actually been a douche.

Point out where I said that any spin off multiplayer tes game would be horrible.

Actually, find a topic we "loremasters" have argued against multiplayer, that wasn't a suggestion for a co op dlc that would be horrible due to ghr game engine not being designed to incorporate that, meanjng it would end up being tacked on and horrible, like any multiplayer mod for the oc has been.

Its irrelevant because we "loremasters" have all been looking forward to tesonline (being a game actually made to be multiplayer, its a different situation from forcing multiplayer on the single player game).

And your cooking comparison...

If I don't like the food but its cooked correctly its edible.

If I don't like the food but its cooked incorrectly, I could get sick or even die from eating it. How is that not a difference? :p

By your logic... If I like using sniper rifles in online shooters, but you don't, and then they introduce one hit kill sniper rifkes that are over powered.... you can't complain about sniper rifles being too powerful because you already said you didn't like the normal sniper rifles, so your logic fails.

>.>
---
To be announced