Well that's highly irritating (Re: TES:O and lore)

#31kamahl25Posted 1/29/2013 4:27:01 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
kamahl25 posted...
This whole topic makes me really happy

Bethesda and zenimax can do whatever they want with the elder scrolls and none you lore masters can do s*** about it

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9096-Sir_Discord_Meme_Base.png

On a serious note this yet another reason I don't think most of the team at Bethesda buys into the whole CHIM thing.

Secondly Bethesda is the publisher so why does every act like they aren't involved in this at all?
#32RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:29:43 PM
kamahl25 posted...
RebelElite791 posted...
kamahl25 posted...
This whole topic makes me really happy

Bethesda and zenimax can do whatever they want with the elder scrolls and none you lore masters can do s*** about it

http://dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw9096-Sir_Discord_Meme_Base.png

On a serious note this yet another reason I don't think most of the team at Bethesda buys into the whole CHIM thing.

Secondly Bethesda is the publisher so why does every act like they aren't involved in this at all?

Bethesda MADE "the whole CHIM thing." They dont buy into their own lore? lolwat.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#33ben_foxPosted 1/29/2013 4:30:06 PM
Set the game during a Dragon Break. Break time, fix everything forever.

At least it will certainly make it easier to explain when the inevitable "Dwemer Return: Did We Mention They Have Railguns and Steam Dinosaurs?" expansion hits.
#34RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:30:33 PM
"The people actually running the Dominion are finding out how they could use the Planemeld to unbind the Dragon, while they let Ayrenn play around not hating the races of Man."

Lol.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#35agentspoonPosted 1/29/2013 4:31:02 PM
Rebel......Have you had your Ritalin today?

Dont be getting worked up over things you cant control.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#36RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:33:51 PM
agentspoon posted...

Where's the fun in that?
---
#37SoulOfFaythPosted 1/29/2013 4:34:28 PM
Itt: angry nerds who think they're entitled to something.
And rebel leading the charge, I am disappoint. Although not very surprised.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open
#38RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:38:13 PM
SoulOfFayth posted...
Itt: angry nerds who think they're entitled to something.
And rebel leading the charge, I am disappoint. Although not very surprised.

Yes, I think fans of the Elder Scrolls series are "entitled" to a consistent lore and not having beautiful and well-written elements of said lore completely bastardized by a cash-grab game.

Stay out of my topic if you're only going to troll as usual, please.
---
#39agentspoonPosted 1/29/2013 4:44:05 PM
agentspoon posted...

Where's the fun in that?

Because its like standing in the middle of train tracks screaming at the train to stop.

No matter how much you scream its gonna hit you.
---
HOLY ****! What is this? Forged in Gods very flames! Do mine eyes tell me lies? A new Elder Scrolls game?
Time is nigh, I must fly, Venture forth on my quest!
#40SoulOfFaythPosted 1/29/2013 4:47:23 PM
Boohoo someone doesn't agree with me.

Bethesda writes the goddamn lore, if by the next game they say 'yeah right and thunder is Thor throwing his hammer. No kids, this is how it really is' then that's how it is and you just have to swallow that. As long as they come up with an explanation.
---
The mind is like a parachute: it only works when it's open