Well that's highly irritating (Re: TES:O and lore)

#51spacecowboy44Posted 1/29/2013 4:48:01 PM
cry more...the game isnt out yet...give it a chance...and who cares if it breaks a made up story
---
---Playing Hardcore with me is like quail hunting with Dick Cheney.
#52RebelElite791(Topic Creator)Posted 1/29/2013 4:49:01 PM
spacecowboy44 posted...
cry more...the game isnt out yet...give it a chance...and who cares if it breaks a made up story

People that are fans of the games and not unoriginal trolls.

And it's not like they're going to change everything they've established in the next few months.
---
In a coat of gold or a coat of red, a lion still has claws, And mine are long and sharp, my lord, as long and sharp as yours.
#53Curved_Sw0rdPosted 1/29/2013 5:14:19 PM
Meh.
---
Doesn't matter, had sex. - darkportal785
#54The_Viking_SwanPosted 1/29/2013 5:17:49 PM
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3351-wat.jpg
Look into my eyes rebs. Look into them and tell me that this whole thing isn't just you getting mad over a game.
---
Official World's best Walrus
//NVBM\\
#55clone11Posted 1/29/2013 5:22:04 PM
Ah, Rebel, I know the feeling. This was me when they started revealing lore details about SW:TOR.

Bastards.. Making Revan a typical Sith Minion... Blgkdgjflj...
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#56F_GalikanokusPosted 1/29/2013 5:23:37 PM
The_Viking_Swan posted...
http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/3351-wat.jpg
Look into my eyes rebs. Look into them and tell me that this whole thing isn't just you getting mad over a game.

That picture scares the bejesus out of me every time I see it.
---
"Dang girl, if you weren't a figment of my imagination, I'd wanna have your baby."
#57clone11Posted 1/29/2013 5:25:29 PM
Also, who the f*** is Lawrence Schick? Loremaster my ass.
---
"Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity..."
#58kamahl25Posted 1/29/2013 5:32:28 PM
RebelElite791 posted...
spacecowboy44 posted...

People that are fans of the games and not unoriginal trolls.

And it's not like they're going to change everything they've established in the next few months.

Why are people trolls because they don't agree with you rebel, I understand your frustrations but some people don't quite as angry as you do about the lore. I enjoy the lore as much as the next guy but if they change some things it's not going to break the game, I play it mainly for the rpg and what I can do in game, the lore is just like a nice bonus to me not something that makes or breaks a game.
#59FatherSuperior7Posted 1/29/2013 5:34:55 PM
All we need is the Goddler to show up, say "I control the Daedra", and ask us to pick a color for this to become a premium train-wreck.
#60UpthrustPosted 1/29/2013 5:40:26 PM
As I understand, Cyrodiil was jungle up through Morrowind (in the late 3rd era), but Talos, operating in the late 2nd era, retroactively changed Cyrodiil's future and past so that it was never jungled. When evidence of this sort of weird time stuff pops up, in-game books either shrug (see: "The Warp in the West") or blame transcription errors (see: "The Dragon Break Re-Examined"). Their answer wasn't wrong per se, they just gave the most boring explanation of the several available to them.